World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

I’m kind of surprised you’re legit allowed to come off the benches and brawl and it’s just all good. Seems suss that the ref was throwing around yellows like they were fentanyl laced halloween candy in the first, and now we’re brawling and its just boys being boys. Love it!

HOLY CRAPBALLS

Seems like the Dutch have Argentina figured out and should keep pressing.

fighting back in spite of riggage

I only watched the last few minutes, looked like Netherlands was starting fights. Maybe I missed the context

When it’s 10 guys, tough to figure out who to give yellows to.

Also Dijk just ran up and stopped and Paredes bounced off of him like a brick wall, he didn’t body check him.

Messi not getting that yellow for a hand ball is keeping him on the field now.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1601320901143691264?s=20&t=7oSaD8nGeB24ob5_cHygog

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1601320686236176385

1 Like

It’s actually not because the ref is giving messi a second yellow about 0% of the time for not being ten yards away

1 Like

seems silly to assume he would pick up the second one for arguing/time wasting if he already had one…

always hard to out scummy van dijk.

Wonder if Argentina will let Messi sit out pks like Neymar.

Messi sent rolling

Wow I really thought Messi was dead that time.

1 Like

lol eject messi for rolling around on the ground with two hands covering his face after just straight up running into a guy

As much as I hate penalties I want to see Van Dijk take one in the shootout. He goes top left corner 100% of the time.

Seems like he should go low right or right in the middle some small fraction of the time too if the keeper knows this, right?

“brazil couldn’t hold on to their lead and they paid the ultimate price”

Holy shit they executed the team???

He only takes them in shootouts and is a centreback so doesn’t care what the goalie thinks, he’s going top left.

2 Likes