World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

FFS he was completely unmarked for like a year.

Love how he’s just waving his arms out there and still no US player decides, “Hey, we should mark that guy”.

All 3 Dutch goals unmarked

One way to play defense.

Hard to lose like this when every goal we give up is so easy.

Somehow all of the 3 goals were insanely easy.

This has been embarrassing.

The big takeaway from this game is that our possession didn’t scare the Dutch one bit. They let us have the ball, they knew we wouldn’t hurt them and that they’d get us in limited chances.

1 Like

we had a few and still didn’t score

1 Like

Have Dutch to advance, both teams to score, a goal in the second half but if Gakpo would have had one I make a bunch this game.

Think I’ll lose money slightly, but got a Ned/Arg boost to 2.5

At least Braut is resting at home to prepare to annihilate Arsenal and all EPL scoring records.

Just thinking back to past WCs, I’ve never seen the US look this bad in any of their knockout games. And this might be the weakest opponent of the ones that are coming to mind.

But if we mark better (or at all) on that third goal, they’ve gotta sweat.

Worse than GHANA?

1 Like

All the teams are currently having random training camps, they probably even played today.
Teams aren’t just giving their players 3 weeks off to lose match fitness lol.

Arsenal had a game vs Warford today, will play Juve and a few others in the next two weeks.

We seriously look like a bad MLS team.

1 Like

I guess that one is close. Those guys took it to a strong Uruguay team. Dutch have just been beating up on weak teams for a couple of weeks.

Berhalter knows what this team needs… MORE JORDAN MORRIS!

1 Like

Try being a Leeds fan. At least its only a couple of weeks every 4 years.

2 Likes