World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Why no Albanian Eagle from Shaqiri?

Cameroon had had to scythe down 3 Brazilians from behind on last ditch tackles already. They’ll be lucky to finish with 11.

I kinda feel like I’ve come around to liking the Powerplay idea.

I feel like fouls that are reckless or intent to injure should continue to abide by the yellow card/red card system.

Fouls that are intentional to take away a scoring opportunity or counterattack opportunity should be issued a powerplay from anywhere from 5-20 minutes depending on the level of chance it denied.

1 Like

Yeah it was a big issue at the time.

There have been dreasing room and Instagram stuff in the lead up to this game.

Shaquiri!

And Serbia and Switzerland are no jokes. Both teams slightly better than USA.

That only applies on the goal line. For example on the sideline, a receiver can catch a ball that is completely out of bounds as long his feet are in. On the other hand if a fumbled ball is on the ground, even if one millimeter of the ball is touching the ground out of bounds, then it is considered out of play and can’t be recovered, even if the majority of the ball is in bounds and most of the ball that is touching the ground is touching the ground in bounds.

It would feel bit dirty beating a flu-decimated Netherlands, but I’ll take it.

Nah

Great goal by the Swiss.

Absolutely would not matter at all

Need a Serbian goal soon to unlock late game madness.

seems unlikely. the ref is not pleased with the physicality of the serbian team. plus that bench arguments didnt go over well.

Maybe screaming at every official could work for Serbia.

cmr goal

lol. ref daps him up on his way out…

swiss/serbia game getting even more spicy

swiss could get 1st in the group with another goal

Wow South Korea luckbox to last 16 AGAIN

England 1st overall, stop the count.