World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Belgium should have been pressing all game. Not just at 80 minutes.

wow blowing early, thatā€™s insane

Was that KDB laughing?

Lol Canada

Canada with a valiant 2H, had Morocco pegged in the whole time but the quality wasnā€™t there to break down a deep block and the crossbar stopped them tying it.

Group F definitely the group of life of the tournament, which is an incredible achievement in a WC with Qatar in a different group

Belgium, the massive favorites to win the group going out with 1 goal and being outplayed in all 3 is way worse than Canada, the favorite to finish bottom, finishing bottom

I know, I was just pwning Canada which is just self-hate

1. Paternal side spent 2 generations in Ontario
  2. Maternal side were in Montreal since the beginning
  3. Maternal grandparents were the immigrants to US
  4. Both sides from the UP which is basically Canada
    5 think NHL>>>>NBA

Yeah, Canada had an outstanding qualifying campaign though. 3 losses is a disappointing outcome, even if we did manage to score the first goal in Canada WC history.

Canadas issue was the goals they allowed just canā€™t happen at the top level.

Theyā€™re the kind of stuff @superleeds saw last year before Bielsa got canned :slight_smile:

He gets to go back to playing with haaland insteade of lolukaku now wouldnā€™t you be happy?

how many more years is Earth gonna wait for Eden Hazard is be born again? The guy is washed up.

Apart from surrendering terrible goals and failing to finish, Canada played pretty well. Iā€™m not even sure if Iā€™m being sarcastic.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1598223678520852486

1 Like

Those seem relevant.

I get what youā€™re saying, but this also could be read as a pretty sick burn

1 Like

The best teams are the best in each final third, but Canada holding their own for possession, shots; xG etc is fine.

If Tomori played for Canada rather than being on vacation right now they qualify.

He thought he would be called for the tournament so declared for England. Southgate went with Connor Coady instead, which was baffling.

:vince1:

7 Likes

Groups of 3 is a terrible idea. Weā€™ve seen dubious last round draws played out in groups of 4 but in a group of 3 itā€™s much more likely.

Thatā€™s cold. Still breaks my heart how he went.