Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

Nice. My pinky is also bent to the side from a head first slide in a softball game and my pinky hit 2nd base.

My left hand is prestine. That’s the one I use for hand modeling.

1 Like

You’ve got nice hands, even with the demented little one.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/01/18/space-forces-new-camouflage-uniforms-wont-help-you-hide-orbit-theyre-not-supposed/

Ha ha so silly! Until Trump has a defense force entirely built of like-minded sycophants willing to do anything - with real weapons. Then oops - who had any idea this silly lark could turn into the right’s brownshirts?

:) I’d post my left hand, but that’s the money hand. You don’t just get to see that one for free.

2 Likes

Come one, come all. Especially Dookie :+1:

Christ has Booger’s finger always been like that?

Really hard to figure out why one of you is the target demographic.

3 Likes

Now you know which finger spent all that time in his nose digging up a nickname.

1 Like

Jesus. 1st one is correct but no way on 2 and 3.

1 Like

I mean he can afford to have surgery to fix them but chooses not to. So weird.

What were you doing sliding head first in softball?

I have an inherited form of camptodactyly (which technically makes me a mutant, I believe), where my pinkies are noticeably shorter and curved inwards, so solidarity.

ETA meant for microbet.

I was in a stupidly competitive softball league for one. For two, I was just always more comfortable sliding head first.

1 Like

We’re you a former baseball player growing up/in highschool? I had a group of friends, of who me we all played baseball growing up and we formed a fairly competitive softball team in undergrad. Ended up shattering my collar bone diving for a ball, lol.

Wtf is with the Amish??

1 Like

I played baseball growing up, but I stopped in HS. This was just a rec league. I was like 23 and joined with my brother. The rest of the team knew each other and we were filling spots. They were way more serious about it than I was looking for.

Guess the ads ain’t working yet! Also saw that Amish piece on my way into work, just skimmed it but it was incredibly disturbing and also not that surprising tbh.

1 Like

Not that girls can’t play baseball, but I’m guessing now that you’re a man. I had wondered and leaned toward woman. When I was growing up, boys were only allowed to speak of the primary colors.

I read that story yesterday and wasn’t even a little bit surprised. I think I’d be shocked if an insular, patriarchal fringe religious sect wasn’t routinely abusing women and children sexually.

1 Like