Winter 2021 LC Thread—I Want Sous Vide

I still see them regularly everywhere. Certainly fewer than last year, but common enough.

1 Like

Not common in Redondo Beach unless there’s a rally going on somewhere.

I’m away until the end of the year but can we please hang out? Kthx.

And you want me to know this?

14 Likes

Why wouldn’t you? Made my parents appear less shitty when I found out that they were human.

3 Likes

Had to look her up. Listened to one song.

Edit. I pasted the comment bc I thought it was funny, not because I agree with it. I don’t. Not at all. That said, I’m listening to Freebird now.

Sounds like an opportunity for bonding with Dad.

4 Likes

Amazon stuff excized.

We can have our first line together for some father daughter bonding time

6 Likes

You’re trolling me. I’m pretty sure I’ve told you this before.

1 Like

I do not remember

2 Likes

Memory problems? Are you doing drugs right now!!! Come home!!! (seriously, when and how are you coming home? Pick you up on the way to grandma’s?)

8 Likes

You could have a bright future ahead of you in the government.

9 Likes

Social class perception will work against this. Government types say I do not recall. Saying ‘remember’ is a tell.

1 Like

Depends

But he said this was a “genuine failure of recollection” and not deliberate.

Close to 0 chance a US politician has ever used that phrase.

1 Like

Are micro dots still around?

My experience with them was the cleanest lsd I ever had.

1 Like

Yeah sometimes. My frist was at 97 Phish show. I’ve had it at a few shows since and my friend had a 10 strip last summer. I’ve had rainbow family kickdowns from original Owsley stuff and it’s on gum mostly from them though.

1 Like

Sometimes you can get them. About 5 years ago I was able to get a 100 hits of liquid LSD in an eye dropper (would usually put it on a sour patch kid) and that was probably the best stuff I’ve ever had. Unfortunately left the last 20 or so doses in Costa Rica lol

3 Likes

Funny story about my friend who was a genius basically that I mentioned earlier. He quit med school and is now a principal at a school in Vegas and absolutely loves it.

ETA: I fully understand I’m fucking up premed and med school. My point is he is happier now making less money and influencing kids for the better.