Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

FWIW Newark Terminal A due to get a Centurion lounge next year, if Brooks can hold out a bit longer.
Bidenomics wins again imo.

1 Like

Academic journals aren’t what they used to be:

4 Likes

Full headline: What the Republicans forcing a government shutdown have in common with 1960s radicals

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1706777915516715084?t=fTeBAoc1fhRMVRrd8tV7ZQ&s=19

14 Likes

If you take about 10 paces east of this interview spot you get to see the Space Needle.

tl;dr nice

2 Likes

Green jacket lady is so awesome

3 Likes

CNN still trying to get Trump elected.

4 Likes

Just go be hungry, it’s much cheaper that way

1 Like

Going to need a story about how someone was able to retire at 40 due to skipping breakfast (and renting out property inherited from their grandparents).

2 Likes

I eat bootstraps for breakfast, am I doing it right?

1 Like

I don’t eat breakfast on weekdays already. Works well for me.

4 Likes

Those store closures are just more of the same. Companies lying to avoid backlash for closing stores. If a store had high revenue they wouldn’t close it no matter how much theft they were experiencing.

And I agree it’s gross for the media to be sharing this disingenuous tag line.

2 Likes

Euro breakfast sucks.

When is the retirement party?

:wink:

The media 100% supports trump.

People in the media support their own short-term economic interests and I don’t know why we would expect anything different.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as “the media.”

Try not to adopt the framing of people like Donald Trump when understanding reality.

3 Likes

“…with a former president facing 91 felony counts in four criminal indictments and a sitting president facing an impeachment inquiry…”

BOTH SIDES LOL

https://x.com/rottenindenmark/status/1708473465333006388?s=61&t=PJ_nuTfUmHpusvvriNf7WA

2 Likes

This is a scorching take. What do you think people are talking about when they say “the media” and why do you think that doesn’t exist?

Do we need to spell out “the corporatist media staffed by coastal elites who live in a bubble and will do whatever is necessary to generate clicks” every time or do you realize that “the media” is shorthand for that?

4 Likes

Is the media in the room with us now?

2 Likes

You are being purposely obtuse which is why I didn’t reply. We all know you understand how language works so we have no idea what point you think you are making.

Do you think when people say Trumpers they are literally arguing every single person who voted for him share 100% of their political traits.

You are making a really bad point. The only odd thing is you know that, so why are you making it?