No Q20?
?
Eiffel Tower?
Danny Devito?
Boris Johnson
Donald Trump
The Undertaker
Spain
Tequila
Tennis
Nantucket?
Dumb and Dumber
Ford v Ferrari
?
?
Poland
Is Fuji too obvious here?
?
Nicki Minaj
?
Ugly Kid Joe
No Q20?
?
Eiffel Tower?
Danny Devito?
Boris Johnson
Donald Trump
The Undertaker
Spain
Tequila
Tennis
Nantucket?
Dumb and Dumber
Ford v Ferrari
?
?
Poland
Is Fuji too obvious here?
?
Nicki Minaj
?
Ugly Kid Joe
two questions were labeled Q3, I usually catch that
Swing and a miss.
Might have a perfecto today…
George Michael & Elton John
Eiffel Tower
Louie DePalma
Boris Johnson
Donald Trump
The Undertaker
Spain
Tequila
Tennis
Martha’s Vineyard
Dumb and Dumber
Ford vs. Ferrari
Pasteur
Muhammad Ali
Poland
Fuji
The Great Gatsby (luckily, I just read this)
Nicki Minaj
Ray Charles
Ugly Kid Joe
1. The original is just Elton John, so I’m gonna guess him and Paul McCartney
2. Eiffel Tower
3. Louie de Palma
4. Boris Johnson?
5. Donald Trump?
6. I don’t know shit about wrestling
7. Spain
8. Tequila
9. Tennis?
10. Martha’s Vineyard?
11. Dumb and Dumber
12. Ford v. Ferrari
13. I dunno. Curie? That doesn’t sound right but my knowledge of scientists is a blip
14. Muhammad Ali?
15. Poland?
16. Fuji apples
17. The Great Gatsby?
18. I dunno. Nicki Minaj
19. I dunno. Neil Young?
20. Ugly Kid Joe
Aside, I’ve noticed that whenever I type my first guesses then close the window to save the draft for later, it never saves the last 1-2 answers I wrote.
George Michael & Elton John
Eiffel Tower
Louie DePalma (Danny DeVito)
Boris Johnson
Donald Trump
The Undertaker
Spain
Tequila
Tennis
Martha’s Vineyard
Dumb and Dumber
Ford v Ferrari
Louis Pasteur
Muhammad Ali
Poland
Fuji
The Great Gatsby
Nicki Minaj
Ray Charles
Ugly Kid Joe
What TV series had a line of merchandising that included a Trinity Killer bobble head doll?
What is the record number of receiving TD’s by a single player in a single Super Bowl? Not looking for a name, looking for number.
What part of a normal adult human would you find the olecranon?
What is the official currency of Belarus?
What hardest tissue in the body covers the crown of a tooth?
What song has the lyric “It’s seven o’clock and I want to rock / Want to get a belly full of beer…"
The presence of what letter chromosome determines that a zygote will develop into a male?
What water flows under the Brooklyn Bridge?
On Parks & Rec, what did they call the music player attached to a robot vacuum?
What poem begins “Long time ago, from Amsterdam a vessel sailed away”?
White blood cells called neutrophils are produced in what part of the bone?
What stand-up comic known for his routine "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television”?
Lake Titicaca is located in what mountain range?
Over 1,000 feet long, the USS Harry S. Truman is what type of ship?
What brand name has become a term for vacuum bottles that maintain temperature?
What is the triatomic molecule O3 called?
After shutting off trade with the England, President Madison advised Congress to get ready for what would be known as what war?
Sex Drugs Rock N Roll in 90’s Cinema
What 1998 movie had the disturbing advertising tagline “Chucky gets Lucky”?
What was the first and last name of Uma Thurman’s heroin snorting character in Pulp Fiction?
What band was the gang getting tickets to see, in the flick Dazed and Confused? (Think this is the 4th Dazed and Confused question in the last 2 months)
From perfect to very much not perfect…
Dexter
3?
Nose?
Ruble?
Enamel
Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting
Y
East River
Don’t remember
Paradise Lost?
Marrow?
George Carlin
Andes
Aircraft carrier
Thermos
Ozone
War of 1812
Bride of Chucky
Don’t remember, haven’t seen it in 20 years
?
?
3?
Head?
Rubles
Enamel
?
Y
East River
?
?
Marrow
George Carlin
Andes
Aircraft carrier?
Thermos
Ozone
War of 1812
Bride of Chucky
Mia Wallace
AC/DC?
Damn, I out-thought myself on the vaccine question and shoulda gone easier.
Surprised so many of my guesses were right.
1. Dexter
2. 4?
3. No idea
4. Don’t know. Wait, is it rubles like it is in Russia? Sure, let’s try that
5. Enamel
6. No idea
7. Y
8. East River? I dunno if it’s that or Hudson, but Kramer swam in the East River so I’ll go with that
9. DJ Roomba
10. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner?
11. Marrow
12. George Carlin
13. Fuck, it’s the one in Africa. I forget the name
14. Aircraft carrier
15. Thermos?
16. Super-oxygen! Just kidding, it’s ozone
17. The War of 1812
18. Bride of Chucky
19. Mrs. Mia Wallace
20. Fuck, this one keeps throwing me off because of Randall “Pink” Floyd. I don’t think it’s Floyd though. Zeppelin? Foghat?
Dexter
3
Arm, or elbow
Belarusian ruble or rouble
Enamel
Saturday’s Alright for Fighting
Y
The East River
DJ Roomba
The Flying Dutchman
Marrow
George Carlin
The Andes
Aircraft Carrier
Thermos
Ozone
War of 1812
(1998) Bride of Chucky
Mia Wallace
Aerosmith
Jamaica
Chartreuse?
Peanuts and Cracker Jack
MA, NC, SC
Lithium
Grace Slick
Yuri Gagarin
?
Lost?
Jane Fonda
Night?
The King and I
Joe “Asshole” Lieberman
Bulldogs
Sashimi?
Johnny Knoxville
Victoria
Britney Spears
Sicario?
The Destroyers
Jamaica
?
Peanuts & Cracker Jack
North Carolina, South Carolina, Massachusetts
Lithium
?
Yuri Gagarin
Jason Segel & Cameron Diaz
Lost
Jane Fonda
Night?
The King and I
Fuck Joe Lieberman
Bulldogs
Sashimi
Johnny Knoxville?
Queen Victoria
Britney Spears
Sicario
The Destroyers