Twitter banner, brand identity, poll #1 (please read OP before voting)

I have some of my own photos of Greek and Roman ruins if there are copyright concerns.

This one is my fav but not sure if srs?

Title… If you build it.

Most of the contemporary art posted is too recent to be used without running afoul of copyright.

The colloseum has the same problems as using a temple. It says nothing about who we are. Or at least I hope it doesn’t.

Modern but not contemporary. Mondrian, Klee and Kandinsky died in the 1940s but the Turner might be less marginal.

I’m just going to link some from shutterstock, would have to pay 10-12$ (I’d be happy to donate) but I can probably create something comparable to these. Obv these could be in any color, going red purple blue for the politics connotation. I put the UP profile image back because it makes no sense without it (and I can improve the profile image too)

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

Encourage ppl to link better ones if they can find some, but imo a few of these should make the final vote

witchcraft itt

1 Like

I’m voting 7 for the Mondrian anyway because I :heart: Mondrian.

I’d vote for that if you made a poll.

Looks like a Dwarf Fortress mod designed to troll the color blind (jk I like)

@anon46587892 was there something you wanted to test out with that poll? I’m ready to throw up a final vote thread with the following selections:

Basically two from each group of “painting”, ruins, and abstract. Not sure how to structure the voting, 1 voter 1 vote, 1 voter 2 votes, something else?

Really enjoying voting on pictures, plz post more. Mostly into the Renaissance through 1800s art thing but some of the modern stuff and forum ruins are good too.

Someone should change the twitter description to “Unstuck Politics - More characters than Twitter, fewer relatives than Facebook” (borrowed from another thread)

4 Likes

Unstuck Politics Forum - We’ll give you 20 dollars if you sign up

The titles I’ve seen about can be longer, so I’m all for changing the short title to be “Vigorous Debate and a Little Fun”

I don’t know much SEO but maybe something completely straightforward for the meta description?

“Discuss politics, sports, podcasts” etc., fill out that list however we like hitting some buzz words, start or end with tagline? if ending with it I’d consider going jeb! and adding an exclamation point

Ha I love the tagline and like the JEB! idea. Nothing wrong with inside jokes–they can build a sense of community and make people curious at the same time.