TWIN PEAKS!

i had a dream last night and the evolution of the arm was there and i wasn’t scared, i was happy to see him

1 Like

Apparently there was some beef between Lynch and the man from another place actor so he’s not in S3, he’s still alive and well.

1 Like

oh wow i thought for sure he died

Prior to his acting career, Anderson worked as a computer technician for Martin Marietta, working on the ground support system for NASA’s space shuttle.[2][3] He appeared as himself in a 1984 documentary called Little Mike: A Videoportrait of Michael Anderson .[2]

1 Like

he’s a branch now as far as i’m concerned

Lynch pisses off actors sometimes, which is why some of them had limited availability for the movie.

Wow he was on the X-Files once.

The 90’s really dropped the ball by not having an official canonical X-Files/Twin Peaks crossover.

Mulder and Scully are driving back from a case and they stop for coffee in Twin Peaks and then Mulder disappears into the black lodge and Scully has to go around town interviewing everyone --the story writes itself.

1 Like

fuck omg i gotta watch this. i loved the COPS crossover

220px-Michael_J_Anderson_1

Fuck this sounds maybe a little problematic but also incredible:

Mulder and Scully stay at the Gulf Breeze trailer court.[1] Here, they meet the distrustful manager Mr. Nutt (Michael J. Anderson), and Lanny (Vincent Schiavelli), an alcoholic with an underdeveloped conjoined twin named Leonard. The agents hear a story about the legendary Fiji mermaid, a common sideshow act in the 19th century that generally turned out to be a monkey with a fish tail attached — the “humbug” referred to by the episode’s title.[2] Despite Scully’s usual skepticism, Mulder is intrigued because of what look like simian tracks left by the mystery attacker.

First two seasons of X-Files just owned so hard.

call for help

So…um…what?

2:53
2+5+3=10, the number of completion

1 Like

I think the good Cooper tried to get back in through the cigarette lighter or something.