Donald J Trump: 6'3" and 215 pounds, 5 under par

Old thread hit 10k posts.

4 Likes

Always with the “very strongly.”

3 Likes

Are you done?

1 Like

Throughout history, every target of that question has been completely, totally, owned.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1614281131997757442

12 Likes

Also wtf is “TFG”

2 Likes

The former guy.

LOL…Trump looks thrilled to see himself portrayed as even fatter than he is.

2 Likes

Read through this guy’s tweets and it seems like he is a subtle troll to the right wing, but subtle enough they think he’s being genuine? I can’t tell for sure though.

1 Like

Ya, that’s weird. Seems highly sus. How likely is it that the dude is just trolling Trump? That would be great.

1 Like

Yeah, I spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what level he was on, and I landed on trollling the right.

I always read it as “that fucking guy.”

10 Likes

3 Likes

Trump looking so damn weak that I’m kinda rooting for him to go hard in 2024. I just can’t, however, as I don’t want to tempt karmic retribution.

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1615562687932698625?t=UixkanUGWDMX0y8s-mwlww&s=19

Still hope his misery spreads like a venereal disease to all those around him for as long as the piece of shit draws breath.

7 Likes

I don’t think it’s particularly subtle, but yeah. IDK whether Trump is actually in that photo or if he photoshopped him in or what.

1 Like

Same. Ideally (and quite realistically), he barely loses to DeSantis in a brutal primary and then goes rogue, fracturing the GOP/conservative base, and gifts another term to whoever runs for the Dems.

@SweetSummerChild

1 Like

Actually dont think this is a SSC post. The chance that he at least tries to blow up a nominated Ron has got to be pretty high. 50%?

The overall chance that he fractured the party leading to losing in ‘24 had got to be no worse than 4 or 5 to 1?

Agree that there’s a decent chance that he tries to blow up a nominated Ron. Have a hard time seeing ol’ Donny managing to clear the bar to run as a third candidate though. But sure, chances aren’t completely remote, so SSC might be a bit harsh here.