Trump isn't trying to seize power

System worked and I hope no one resents anyone over what happened.

6 Likes

Most of that crowd showed up expecting trump to give them orders when they got there and he didn’t. Trump himself probably believed pence could just overturn the thing on his own.

He didn’t give explicit orders but his speech right before they stormed the capitol where he says “we have to be strong and fight for our country” to “stop them from stealing the election from patriots” and “to be brave and fight” are kind of orders that some interpreted in a way that lead to what happened

right, he’s very good at the talk that means one thing to some people and one thing to another, but his playbook is to just yell at people.
The whole incident and leading up to it is a tough thing to map out given the lack of brain cells all around.

Why is Rudy not getting heat for imploring them to resort to “trial by combat” only a couple of hours before the terrorist attack?

clowns rarely get heat

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1354104319008600065?s=20

Nice little bow tie to wrap up this thread.

2 Likes

Lol:

Definitely wasn’t trying to seize power though.

1 Like

You must be mistaken. I was certainly told it was not a coup.

1 Like

Trump has spewed a whole lot of defenses on Troof Social, and, amazingly, “I was only kidding!” isn’t one of them!

1 Like

Well this certainly didn’t age well

1 Like

Oh how the mighty have fallen. You are just a shell of your former self.

Who even are you?

4 Likes

Lol at this OP, which deleted account made it?

We don’t talk about Bruno.

Poor wookie, I miss the person who would post good food. Now you just follow Keed around the internet

I don’t miss you at all.

Doesn’t surprise me, your hatred for Keed blinds you from any happiness or connection.

1 Like

Big jbro energy imo.

Lol Keed

9 Likes