TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

i was thinking about that zion layup, good buy IMO. even though lower volume in S2/7500 i think it’s an easy re-sale for $50+ profit min

3 Likes

@Tilted i was very tempted buy that Zion, the low volume scared me off though. Could be a really good buy

2 Likes

Price of KD reward already over $3k. 19 days to go.

1 Like

Seems like the whole forum was at least considering that Zion.

2 Likes

I was shocked I got it in a min 20. I was halfway working when I saw it.

1 Like

no chance on this randle, no chance.

Yep, Sqeuuuze the bot 30s.

People are focused on sniping the SS, so some of the other stuff is slipping for a while.

It was at around $275 last night with over 1k being sold

1 Like

God dammit josh

1 Like

Hell of a buy josh. I somehow missed it going for Randle =/

1 Like

Who is LA?

Look, my kid wants a PS5. I’m more than happy to trade my Jokic gif for one, but that’s not happening at these prices. Everybody has some work to do to get me what I want.

1 Like

neat, i think i’ll buy it a week after the challenge is over for $400

4 Likes

Well that was quick… immediately flipped for $100 profit.

2 Likes

I’m going to stalk what you do with that Irving Jonny, I’ve been passing on those for hours, maybe my read is off.

1 Like

I think it will be $1k+ based on the price of other KD moments and the likely serial count, but your point is correct. My plan is to flip everything if this gets pumped enough.

I need to stop watching this thread because instead of obsessing over impossible flips I should have just bought some SS cards in the morning and held them all day for 60+% gains. Just hope I don’t end up missing the next PAX

2 Likes

1xx for $20 premium seemed too good to pass.

1 Like

Yeah I mean if you are able to sell it relatively easily for you know 30,40,50-100 over asking, then I’ll know I missed out on like 300 this morning not going for those because they were coming up a lot.

I’m going aggressive at $475. Mostly because I’m ok if it sits unsold as I’m pretty bullish on SS in general.

1 Like