TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

There is less premium but not no premium. If you are buying good serials at MA those are very good buys IMO. Just picked a random one I don’t own. Here is Devin Booker:

All 3 digit serial sold for a solid premium.

I agree they take longer to sell so if you need what you are buying to sell every 30 mins I wouldn’t buy them either.

2 Likes

Fair, but it’s a little scary to be way over LA anticipating a morning/noon pull back, although they’re closing for maintenance in a few hours.

i disagree

3 Likes

that’s from today/last night?

Been pretty surprised so far that the SS market hasn’t seen a bunch of undercutting as east coast people see that prices spiked overnight. Good sign for stability? Seems like a great time to take things offline, lulz.

1 Like

yesterday, i have Harden 4xx i’m sitting on right now that i should have probably flipped but yolo. I’m guessing i’d get at least $400 out of it

my 2 buys this morning have been SS that were listed for like $70 under low ask, lol what the hell people

Well there’s a Zion atm for 550 #682 and LA is 500, and I’m not touching it with a 10 foot pole and no1 is either.

i went to buy it and it’s already gone, definitely not scared of that

1 Like

Dear Top Shot,

Please don’t take the MP down today. Jokic SS is now within $200 of my original asking price.

Thanks,
Someone who doesn’t play the market but is being a greedy son-of-a-bitch in this case

1 Like

I was staring at that one for a while too. Took 5 minutes, but it’s gone now.

It’s not free money since I don’t think you could flip immediately so you’d be stuck with it if there is a pull-back in SS, but so long as SS prices are stable, you’d likely be able to sell for 600-650 in not too long.

1 Like

There was a Curry #72 SS going for 1k. Like I would have fucking snapped it off but it’s not worth 2x LA even for a two digit.

2 Likes

Man been out of the flip game awhile, feels good to be back

Wow 38 Luka they must have been buying at almost nearly every available chance.

The 1XXX stuff carries a smaller premium in the /7500 market. It’s still probably a deal but I don’t think anyone is paying $1935 for it now, everyone is being very cautious in the non-SS/RS markets from what I can see, more sellers than buyers - everyone trying to get funds to chase the RS/SS wave

2 Likes

is today preorder pack opening day?

AD cool cat 419 lmao i hate this site so much

2 Likes

I put up a Butler #477/8888 gift for 135, I bought it at 120, if anybody wants it feel free to take it, wheatrich said he sold a 7xx of the same for 199 yesterday. But I’ve laddered it down 3 times now and I’m sick of it, and it can go diaf.

james harden seeing stars has been creeping up. 335 la rn

1 Like

all SS are building back better atm

2 Likes

Dammit, don’t people understand that by undercutting the low ask, they are preventing the price of Jokic from meeting my desires?

4 Likes