TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I’m not sure but isn’t that KAT at 150 good, altho it’s been up 2 minutes

Just woke up to let the dog piss and looked right down at a giannis SS for 250. Just missed it. Scooped up a 15k Barret 2xxx. Back to bed.

1 Like

Man I’m a fish. Went to bed with like the 80th cheapest Joker on the market and woke up and discovered it sold and I took a 30$ haircut. Wtf did you guys do last night?!

1 Like

All my stuff sold for too cheap :joy: did grab 1xx dame for 350 and 690 simmons for 250 sans rayvin #fish :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Another 4k+ added the ability to withdraw. Anyone here in that wave?

Labrum challenge complete (I hope)

There are lots of low serial ss out there that feel too low if anyone wants to do some scrolling. Last one I picked up was 69x Jaylen for min + 18

1 Like

Already seeing a small pump in SS moments. If that continues, we’re going to all be better off selling.

1 Like

Definitely could be. All my serials are low so it’s tempting to flip and rebuy everything at min but I’m going to :gem::raised_hands: for now. Jokic especially went from like 170 → 250 overnight

@anon3530961

I was seconds away from timer being ready, sad. How was this up for 4:38, this is a very good buy for a 1xxx right?

Seems like people are selling to free up Dapper to grab SS and RS to a lesser extent.

Missed out on another Lebron punt, #1090 3 for 1030 30% under value

Yeah, that was part of the basis for my comment. I passed since I have no idea if it’s going to keep falling.

So many solid snipes going for over 1 minute (and of course I had just wasted my snipe on something mediocre). Finally Wichita steps up with a sub 1 minute time.

And then that $40 Halliburton right after. Would have rather had that.

My times have gotten worse because I actually have to think about if I want to use my one time.

1 Like

you’re honey bee?

I have learned to do my thinking after it’s loading the Dapper page. Other wise I lose every time.

Yeah, that Halliburton was easier and cheaper $.

1 Like

And now that Gobert. Damn.

Morning haul so far. These all feel like easy flips but I am not super pumped about any of this:

First two are ss, last is 15k

1 Like

Then a Gobert ss #93 sub 200 that went in barely under a minute. Kill me now.

1 Like

My sense is 3 digits on SS are completely meaningless, even like that 2 digit goober, there’s probably some premium to be had but ascii guy as to what it is. I’m letting it scroll by atm. I screwed one cycle buying like a 3xx Sabonis for LA, realizing quickly I’d just have to sell it back for LA.