TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

If this is the hour when the west coast donks put up their fire sales I’m willing to go on 4 hours of sleep for a little while.

Same, got got base booker at min then boom probably the last best punt of the night.

1 Like

I mean these are some solid punts right here

Luka CC listing for $3200. Might we see sub $3k tomorrow?

Don’t love that one muk, might be able to get a quick flip but it’s hard this late.

1 Like

Yeah I know. I’m finding myself getting itchy trigger fingers when there aren’t a lot of offers and lots of good snipers. Probably greedy offering $85. Will set to like $60-$65 before I go to bed (5am-ish USPST).

And I miss even a chance at Zion. Ugh.

fear not, unstuck is stronk

by far my fastest time, goofy im comin for ya (maybe)

4 Likes

Yeah was no chance I was getting that time.

there are so many 1k+ buys on the 35k zion for completely random serials, with like 95% of the purchases at the min ($60). lowest 3 digit ask is above what even rayvin pegged it though, so gl?

1 Like

With no immediate need for dapper, I think ill be a little more value town with it, maybe 369 or something

there’s a 2 digit 35k zion 25%+ under atm too, ppl not snap buying it tho been 3 minutes

if it was the 15000 or the SS it would be gone, ppl dont trust the valuations on the 35ks

1 Like

Rayvin hasn’t caught up to the SS buying spree. It just had a #1206 Giannis for $375 at $400 value, but $400 was the next lowest ask on the market and there are very even around that next price point.

Harden ??? but Steph has to be easy money here right?

Damn that Booker got taken to bot town in 31s. Name = Sqeuuuze.

i have no idea what i’m doing

1 Like

I’m staring at both - Harden seems gross given third highest sale ever has been $750. The recent sales of the Steph aren’t near to $295 for lower four digit serials so who knows. I’d buy if it was a busier time and then just try to flip at $200 or something to another Rayvin user haha

He’s trading at 489 lowest at the moment. If you want to get rid of it somewhat quickly go for something around that number. Very unlikely it will double in value, but stranger things have happened.

1 Like

Yeah I checked the price, but I’m swinging for the fences. I plan on waking up one day soon to, “Hm, somebody just paid me one thousand american dollars for a gif.”

That CC AD is tempting

2 Likes

I was about to confirm on the #24 conley lol, 24 out of 35000 for $99, sounds good! If I go for that AD it will put me out too much Dapper to fire if it doesn’t move fast.

Damn you!

1 Like