TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

its all yours

saw it, wasn’t sure what the market was like but it looks solid. some recent sales around 240 but all for far worse serials, definitely flippable

I didn’t either I just panic clicked because I’ve got pwned speedwise so frequently and half the thread posts are about this guy

no, you’re good and it’s a good deal

all of that stuff has fallen at night people want the new shit

if you’re just flipping I can’t see how someone wouldn’t fork over at least 300 for it anyway

3 Likes

Yeah I would be. I am definitely not bullish on this product and so don’t really like HODLing.

I just looked–an hour ago that serial got 350/400.

of course in topshot terms that was a long time ago

1 Like

zzz…

All the SS really have gotten bought up. Most are +50% or so from the evening.

it’s probably dumb to try to buy one more thing into the market maintenance but once you try crack you can’t really go back

aw ffs that butler gift

i did good?

I sold 758 5 hours ago for 199 so yeah I’d say so

1 Like

It’s hard to mentally adjust because the 3 digits in SS don’t really mean that much atm,

k bed time gl all

lol fishdonks

KAT @100 gogo wheat

saw a 400 zion SS first

and a bot got the kat anyway

1 Like

yours is a better get, maybe not immediately because of fees but generally 400 zion is money atm

crap, I might have to go for the durant challenge because it’s going to take a long time to list what I have. 6/12 tho dunno, zion was the most expensive one of the group

Ffs still got 1 minute till I can buy for that Embiid

goofied again. God that Nwora tho woulda been a very nice consolation prize, no dice.

1 Like