TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Yeah if I can find 400 currys when second lowest one is 500

I’m sure I’ll try my hand at trying to find bargains

Guess I’ll need to pony up for rayvin as otherwise I’ll be flying pretty blind.

Or I could pick a handful of players and document their prices and just f5 all day waiting for one of them to be posted for a discount

1 Like

Actually is there a feed for the prices? If so I can write a script to let me know when certain cards drop below a value

not enough dapper for that quickley :(

well i wouldn’t have gotten it anyway

womp womp, failed on the quickley, not sure how I could have been faster

Preferably something I can do in Python

I’d prolly just limit myself to a subset of good players and their cards and have it monitor constantly until a deal pops up like that $100 off curry that just sold

quickley is a good name for the rate his price has been dropping, but even despite that gotta figure the 2-digit can flip for an easy couple hundred bucks effortlessly

Thad #87 back again.

Didnt look up recent sales history but all the Quickley 2 digits are listed at 3k

there’s still barely anyone who has completed this stuff yet lol. :new_moon:

(but also a sizeable amount that hasn’t been sold yet)

1 Like

yay

Broke 1 minute

3 Likes

Is it worth listing that one for like 225 or just take the quickest profit at 175-185?

it’s gonna be close if these SS walls fall or not, buyers seems to be slowing down since it’s getting late.

probably go for quick profit since usually prices pull back a bit over night. id prob try 199 tho or 189 tbh

1 Like

yeah, I put it up for 185, if it turns over that about pays for rayvin, well at least in fake dapper money

The guy who bought the Quickley 89 is listing for 2100, gl with that

scary buy but it was sold 7 times today at ~700

1 Like

I left my comp and came back and went damn

those cards aren’t easy flips tho but it’s solid

listed for the lowest ask will see if anyone bites

that randle is prob 1200 but I’m too much of a chicken for cards like that esp if knives are falling out of that series.