TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I have no concept of the values of anything cool cat related, that was way before my time

yeah that would be the greatest rayvin play ever if so

What are the better 35k moments? I only know of the Zion one and some of the rookies.

a sub 3k lamelo (old one) wow

2 Likes

I donā€™t need a filter, if they just color coded the sets here it would be very useful. Strongly worded letter incoming.

1 Like
1 Like

Harden was going into low 20s a day or two ago.

the lebron 35k dump should be very profitable when they unleash the new preorder packs (there arenā€™t any yet, that release will be the first ones on the market)

2 Likes

3.6k luka cool cat, someone bought it at 2 minutes

I lost $70 buying a 35k Harden instead of the SS version yesterday (low serial so had similar valuation to SS). Also bought a 7.5 Giannis instead, but should about break even on that one at least.

1 Like

Luka @685, we mooning

3 Likes

Might have to take down my 900 listing at this rate

yep, not even that many for sale at $700 either. I have all of mine listed between 720-750 range i believe. im expecting it to run quite a bit higher than that but the dapper will be nice to get back. they havent even announced the lebron challenge yet. but right now im way over-exposed on moments vs dapper

1 Like

similar moons will happen in curry and zion markets once the $500 wall falls i think. theres also a $300 wall getting chipped away in harden market.

A lot of people post their listings at round numbers and they become big resistance points. Itā€™s a good example of why you should always post listings at things like 99 or 98 or 88, things like that, to beat out an enormous chunk of listings

1 Like

Yeah the Luka I got at 575 last night Iā€™m not even going to bother listing for now, I think itā€™s heading above 900

RSā€™s also going up with most being dumped by now

I shouldā€™ve just bought the dort but I guess Iā€™ll look for one during the post challenge dump

goofy with the PG snipe, now go on your 30 minute timer baby

1 Like

Are you guys paying any premium on the 3 digit sns for the seeing stars?

im conflicted on what to do with my Halliburtons. my head says hold is best because he should be the most expensive moment for the Zion, and would i think get inflated extra high as a result. On the other hand, the Zion challenge is like weeks away. Who knows what the Topshot landscape will look like weeks from now. This is another big reason behind why iā€™m trying to exit my other flips at what i think arenā€™t necessarily the best price points, but just so that i can free up more dapper to open myself up for holding the haliburtons for a decent chunk of time

edit - even just spot checking the # of listings, you can tell the ones for the Edwards challenge are getting bought at a higher clip. The big outlier is Lamelo though with 452 listings

If I waited an hour I would have probably hit close to 2k on the wiseman, it really shot up from being stuck at 1500 to now hovering over 1700. Cā€™est la vie.

1 Like