TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

The play is to hold SS right now I think. I am definitely holding that Jokic with a bad serial. I think I am flipping good serials and holding bad serials to dump later.

1 Like

Also probably the last time RS bottoms as well

Fuck me. I didn’t realize until now the Tatum I
bought 15 minutes ago was the 35k one. I hate myself right now. Might make 20$ on it

I don’t think that Tatum is a bad buy at at all. You are brainchip right?

i think that if you got a RS/SS pack and were looking to dump ASAP, you probably did last night, or this morning. Maybe a couple of stragglers this evening, the post-work crowd. But it’s gonna diminish from here IMO, whereas the stream of buyers will only continue because of the challenge demand. That’s my guess at least

1 Like

Yeah.

I just browsed through the listings and a 100$ would be a miracle

In the olden days making $20 on a $64 would be an absolute home run. I probably averaged less than $5/trade on thousands prior to this although I was doing insane volume.

Right now things are crazy distorted because of the new rules.

A Gobert went for $75. I’m so bitter right now (because my internet will never allow a decent buy)

1 Like

I will respectfully ask all of you to buy more expensive Jokic SS cards. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Have fun doing your taxes next year! Hope you have a spreadsheet already.

Taxes on fake money on a website that’s in beta, what is this world coming to?

3 Likes

@anon3530961 any word from the Discord stooges on if these caps are likely to stay the same for a while?

My plan was to do withdrawal-deposit. Why would that not be sufficient?

scallops sighting. Some things never change.

Technically no. But I filed my poker taxes that way for like a decade and was fine.

I only have PJ Tucker and Capela to left to list, but I just blew my timer thinking a ~5k/35k Lavine is worth 10 above LA. It is not.

Booker 191 SS for $147

LET ME IN LET ME IN. GIF

2 Likes

Anything worse than 1xxx you can just assume has no markup imo.

1 Like

Trying to trade the 35K commons feels like penny stocks imo. Will defer to you guys when you tell me they’re actually the best way to make $$

1 Like

You’re probably 90%+ to be fine that way, but I would recommend everyone keep a spreadsheet of all transactions as backup just in case.

Disclaimer - I am not a tax accountant but have a friend who is.