TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Bought Tatum for $175 sold for $445 a couple hours later, flippin is still alive and well

11 Likes

Which one?

someone in a facebook group mentioned that whenever this opens to china, asians are allll about the number 8, so #88, #888, #8888 all might be good if you plan on holding until then. kinda nodded my head in agreementā€¦

then some dummy asked if #2488 would be worth more ā€œif the 24 in front of it cancels out the 88".

discord in a nutshell.

3 Likes

Are you going to buy a KD if KD is necessary for Labron? I guess you have Zions and Hardens you could decide to make one.

That is the big question. Itā€™s odd they havenā€™t announced the LBJ challenge yet so itā€™s a decent possibility. They also havenā€™t announced the Zion RS challenge either though, so maybe theyā€™re just stretching things out, like they are doing for the Legendary Holo challenges.

If you donā€™t need the Durant, all the LBJ team cards are going to shoot up in value, on the other hand if the Durant is the limiting factor, they likely drop quite a bit. Pretty annoying that Dapper is playing coy on this issue.

1 Like

i have all SS so im covered unless they do something really weird

4 Likes

SS low 1xx serial

1 Like

So tempting - but donā€™t think I could survive wife seeing a $5k charge on credit card:

5 Likes

That zion that I posted buying for $80 earlier today just sold for $275. Ya I am liking the changes so far.

4 Likes

Saw an AD SS sold for $100 when the next lowest ask is like $190. Too bad Iā€™m on phone internet and likely have no chance at anything until tonight.

Noob question. I sold a moment about an hour ago and the $ hasnā€™t hit my Dapper balance yet. I assume this is a common delay?

https://twitter.com/_GregMurray/status/1369292029797179392

no thatā€™s not common. itā€™s usually instant

Any reason Giannis SS seems to be bottoming out? Literally torturing myself here since I have no shot to score any moments with this internet connection.

Dammit josh you got me. Nice one.

2 Likes

people who got packs waking up and selling their stuff, i was expecting a dip this morning. iā€™m watching the # of sellers for the moments to start decreasing for an indication that stuff is bottoming out. for example luka at 1237 sellers right now, he was at like 1050 last night

3 Likes

Hopefully got the Jokic for 80 at least.

ETA-Boom goes the dynamite.

4 Likes

thanks, i was waiting on a buy for over 45 minutes there, couldnt really see anything amazing until that zion.

1 Like

So this is very probably the last time SS bottoms before the challenge ends, going to start seeing 300 dollar goobers in a few days.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been slowly acquiring them, one every 90 minutes. If they boom, I will sell. Otherwise Iā€™ll just collect them all and get the KD reward.

2 Likes