TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Is it too early to wildly speculate what the Lebron reward might be worth? I’m having trouble deciding if I should go for it

1 Like

His LE 7500 Dunk is what i’ve used to comp since it’s just a random play, nothing season-1 elite or once-in-a-career like the no-look-3.

That’s worth $1850 currently.

You’d think the prestige of the SS reward and allstargame set would make the LeBron SS moment worth more than just a random common card.

So even if we get like max completion rate of previous sets, 7500, i’d expect the LeBron to be worth $2k, at minimum.

Wild speculation obv. If the market craters 50% before now and then end of the challenge then the reward is gonna be worth 50% less

edit - i guess other factors to consider are how the new 35k cc+ lebron moments impact the value of his current moments, the increase in supply of total # of labrons available on the site may bring all of his stuff down some

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

if that could do this

https://twitter.com/WebbEmotional/status/1368209718263549956

i’d pay for it just to own

Decided to continue a theme from last night:

ETA-Didn’t mean to reply to you. My bad.

3 Likes

who dares speak to the champ?

3 Likes

4 Likes

test

you now owe the NBA 1 million dollars

1 Like

how the shit are they letting people hotlink

1 Like

ive seen the cast option on my moments but i havent tried it yet (like cast to your TV). i thought that was pretty cool if it works

Imagine how cool the Billy Ripken “FUCK FACE” card would be in AR.

1 Like

nah it needs to do a back to the future

4 Likes

Would be nice if they fix the lockout thing for people who cancel purchases…

like, i want to be crossed over and break my ankles when i pop it open

I’m just now catching up to the party. Can someone confirm I’m up to date:

1. You can only purchase a moment every 1.5 hours.

2. If you miss you can immediately try again.

3. If you back out of a buy you have to wait 15 minutes.

4. :rocket:

1 Like

yes but you can also only list a moment for sale once every 1.5 hours

i’m seeing ~1buy/minute on most the SS stuff i checked, very good sign.

2 Likes

No wiseman sale but this dip isn’t much of a dip. Lowest I saw was a 540 Luka and a 420 Zion. I’m sure there were lower but on the whole seems good.

1 Like

Missed a $95 Vuc SS and now probably locked out for the rest of the morning. Guess I should go to my job which is guaranteed pay.

2 Likes