TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

It seems to me it’s very likely at least one or both of the Khem or Tristan cards will be in the next CC challenge. This could make them 5-10x. Going to take a few flyers on them.

Also a chance it’s Alexander walker but his moment is 2x more expensive

market went up for things people aren’t listing but it’s down for things they are

so it’s no longer a dump and it goes back quickly

What makes you say this?

The next CC challenge is a showcase on non American players. The cool cats cards are Shai, RJ, Sabonis, Dragic, porzingis with the reward being Jokic.

The players I listed are all Canadian, as are shai/RJ. Decent chance you see 2 Canadians for the commons then 3 euros imo.

Next CC set is supposed to have 15k, so I don’t see how they could include any 12k cards in the challenge. I suspect for this reason the challenge is going to be all 35k cards.

Good point. Stock up on Nurkic and Poetl then. Maybe Dort.

$100 Dame ugh

you still gotta be fast to get the cheap cards

I am browsing on my phone and it’s literally impossible to get anything this way

So if you attempt to buy something, but fail, it will tell you to wait 90 minutes but it’s only a 10 minute freeze out? Do I have that right?

This would have been nice:

I think if you try and fail you can buy right away. If you back out without trying to purchase you get locked out but not sure.

bought a moment, now time for coffee. coffee first is now -EV!

(lillard #547 for min)

1 Like

Ah - I never actually clicked the “purchase” button. So appear to be locked. Good to know.

What are you planning on listing for, if you don’t mind me asking? I got 4xx for min and am just about to post it

I’ve got the best price/serial value on a number of cards and nothing is selling. Still kinda worried.

im not listing it. since i am doing the challenge my plan is to eventually get 3-digit serial for all the allstars, with the hope of being able to flip them immediately when the bottom falls out post-challenge. i’ll be listing my 4-digit serial for min + 10% or something like that

prices are dropping this morning it’s the morning dump. people wake up and listing stuff.

edit - if i were to list 4xx dame, probably $269 ballpark for quickish flip

1 Like

Giannis SS for $255 lowest I’ve seen but I don’t have enough funds for it rip. Then my internet crapped out

SS’s now have a lower ceiling due to RS imo.

275 was pretty close to instant fwiw

1 Like

They’re not worth that much but since there are only a few of them I have a good idea what the price should be so just trying to score one at a nice discount for my AM purchase and then flip it for slight profit.

the thing im most worried about for SS is the coolcat, but i dont think many people are gonna go for that. the rising stars stuff is gonna price people out of that challenge extremely quick, and most of the lower tier guys are pretty bad so no1 looking to buy them anyway if not for challenge