TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

that luka has ur name on it goofy

ahaha nice one

1 Like

Grrrr

Meh. Got the 610 Tatum for ~min. Actually hoped it wouldn’t get it after. I even hesitated a few seconds before hitting the final buy

1 Like

Gl to the never sleeping josh! I’m off to bed.

1 Like

Grabbed 1xxx barrett RS for $450, next low ask was $500 and then $580. Seems like a decent pick for me to cap the night. prob will post $1 below min when i wake up just to try and make a quick $100 since i need the dapper

Bought a Sabonis for $100 then 2 minutes later someone lists a Luka for $400. Was up for 2 whole minutes.

Paul George Dunk #756 / 10000 LE
Seeing Stars (Series 2) Common

Purchased in 24s by Margere33

Est. Value: $190

List Price: $40

79% undervalued

2 Likes

When it’s not down time, you’re seeing like 1 SS every 10 minutes for ~30% below lowest ask. Buy, flip and repeat imo.

Tyrese Haliburton Layup #1921 / 2021 LE
Rising Stars (Series 2) Rare

Purchased in 31s by Hammurabi

Est. Value: $1,480

List Price: $300

80% undervalued

Purchased in 31s by Hammurabi

Next lowest is $1199.

3 Likes

Wife was nagging causing me to miss that Tatum :angry:

After a ton of failure, finally got through on a $200 Kyrie SS. Now time for a 1 1/2 hour break. I actually kinda like this new system.

Buys last night:
#96 SS Jokic - $500
#5807 SS Sabonis - $100
#9775 SS Booker - $125

Sales:
#5807 Sabonis -$130
#741 base set 2 Capella - $75
#1884 base 2 Jaylen Brown - $65
#14164 base 2 DeAndre Hunter- $12

My account is up over 20% overnight per rayvin. Long live Roham!

5 Likes

Woke up to 600 new posts… is the game over or are we back?

1 Like

Back!

1 Like

Think the thread has to eat crow tbh. The changes seem to have worked on pretty much every level and probably should stay?

While there were some ~25 second buys on some deals, there were other great deals still on the market after 2-10 minutes, which just had a 0% chance of happening last week. SS deals seemed to get picked up quickly but people weren’t pulling the trigger on other stuff.

1 Like

Newest acquisition.

6 Likes

Lol Josh Hart spent $1k on an Alexander-Walker rising star.

never!

I like the limited buy thing, 90 minutes is too long but something like 15-30 minutes would be nice going forward. It’s nice not failing 95% of your buy attempts and seeing them all go to the same 5 people.

The sales listing limit is more annoying for me

1 Like

If you limit buys but not sales the entire market tanks.

I will say I will eat some crow. Anything that makes the market go up is good for the product. It also makes it way way way way easier to get good value on buys. I was failing at a 90% rate before. I am 3/5 since the change all on easily profitable stuff.

If they reduced it to 10-15 mins I think it would accomplish what they want. I’m also not sure they should ever go back to the old free for all even though I profited from it. Less buys at a higher roi is better for me.

1 Like