Jeffrey Epstein and Associates

I’m sure there were many that visited the island who committed crimes and were blackmailed and got Epstein rich. Epstein probably blackmailed those to bring friends who visited the island not knowing about the crimes being committed and many stayed clean.

I’m sure there were also repeat guests who were okay with the goings on.

The island was probably pitched as a super nice place to get business done for the ultra rich (financing, investing, etc.) and then Epstein and Maxwell had these underage sex workers with secret video cameras in the rooms which were used to make Epstein much richer through blackmail.

Is that really a garrison? The boat wheel isn’t even labeled.

8 Likes

One can imagine that don’t even need to catch the mark in a super compromising position. Laughing with a made-up 15 year old for five minutes with the right picture.

Of course those are probably the exceptions. Dersch was pedoing and raping every chance he got.

1 Like

Who’s gonna hire the auction house to authenticate this Garrison? Seems like the perfect use case for putting jpegs on a blockchain.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status/1742623036254122251?t=FcbpweZsRf9JQ2Ur5j_wWA&s=19

Sure they talk shit, but it’s, you know, uplifting shit.

Lmao imagine this jackoff calling Aaron Donald (or whoever) a kid raper as part of his “shit talk” routine.

Not a joke. I agree with you regarding equivalency: Dems are more worser.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

Celebrities were not uncommon in Epstein’s orbit. Sjoberg said she met singer Michael Jackson at Epstein’s Palm Beach home, but did not massage him. Another time, magician David Copperfield was at a dinner at Epstein’s, Sjoberg said.

Copperfield performed magic tricks at the dinner, and “he questioned me if I was aware that girls were getting paid to find other girls,” Sjoberg’s deposition reads. Asked whether Copperfield described any specifics, she said no.

That sentence is insane but a 15y/o can’t legally consent…

Yeah, I know. I didn’t want to write out a whole paragraph explaining that whole issue and that “consensual” in that context is probably not the best word. Let’s just agree that an 18 yo having sex with his 15 yo girlfriend who ostensibly wants to also have sex with him is different from an 18 yo forcibly raping a random 15 yo.

1 Like

15 year olds can’t consent though ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Had a classmate that was on probation for this very offense (junior/freshman). He came into gym class late and Mr E asked him why- he said “had to meet w my parole officer”. That got everyone’s attention.

She crawled in through his bedroom window and 100% initiated the specific encounter. I don’t think the DA wanted to press charges but her grandparents were known in town as highly litigious.

A couple of years later, grandma got busted embezzling from her local shop clients as their bookkeeper. Grandpa got in a fight with a little league coach and got his ass kicked. He tried to sue but he had started the whole thing and everyone was happy to testify for the coach so he dropped it.

https://twitter.com/BillyBaldwin/status/1745122287563510103?t=hI_dRa4mOxt1HiorXi-qPw&s=19

It’s always nice to hear from Billy Baldwin.

Simon

2 Likes

Boys will be boys!

Robert Maxwell, Ghislane’s father is seemingly why science journals are fucked up.
https://twitter.com/skepticaliblog/status/1743913834417639673

2 Likes

Wasn’t a list of Island visitors about to drop any day? What happened to that?

It did. No one cares.

1 Like