The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

Resting sat-on-a-venomous-scorpion face

There’s a few updates pics out there that make it look better.

Slightly.

As if the actual designers have stretched it as far towards good as they can whilst keeping Joffrey happy.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I had an “omg he admit it” moment before realizing he’s not talking about political bias

1 Like

24 Likes

i mean, I knew you had a lot of issues, but you not realizing that I was making a giant joke there, is really troubling. seek help, you went off defending “Someone else” for my apparently genius level sarcasm.

I have a lot of time with remote therapists so pm me if you’d like someone to talk to.

It was definitely genius level to me. I will say I thought you were serious but my meter may be off.

1 Like

Is this another one of your giant jokes?

I’d lay money you are just an idiot

I ha always assumed it was like

Elon: I want my truck to be built out of stainless steel, none of this wussy aluminum and carbon fiber or rust prone shit the other automakers are using.

Designers: Actually we can’t shape that material in curves

Elon: Don’t care make it happen

Designers: This is the best we can do Mr. Musk

Elon: OMG it looks like Minecraft, this is awesome, I am a genius. Now I want to be able to throw a cannon ball at the windows without damaging the glass

Designers: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Surprised Elon doesn’t name it “fuck truck”.

1 Like
3 Likes

The truck looks vaguely like something you would drive on another planet. It wouldn’t be above Elon to steal the design from a scifi novel or movie. The armored personnel carriers used in Aliens sequels/prequels come to mind.

And having now googled…

“According to Musk, the design of the Cybertruck was inspired by Blade Runner and the Lotus Esprit driven by James Bond in The Spy Who Loved Me, which doubled as a submarine.”
Tesla Cybertruck - Wikipedia.

1 Like

I think Elon should diversify further and get into the the private army game. Maybe he could take over some of the internationally deployed Wagner mercenaries? And if the cyber trucks don’t sell he could use them to equip his… Cyberforce? X-Force? Musketeers?

I feel that would make him a more “rounded” billionaire supervillain. Plus the next season of 24 would practically write itself.

1 Like

His private army would be marching on Twitter/X HQ within a week.

1 Like

Yeah, this guy’s an engineer :roll_eyes:

Diameter of a red blood cell ~7 um.
Thickness of human hair ~70 um.
Standard machining tolerance .005" (~127 um).

GTFO

6 Likes

Imagine being an auto engineer and your dumbfuck boss tries to explain how the metric system works to you, I would be out the door so fast.

3 Likes

A 1 cm hunk of ABS plastic will expand/contact more than 10 um due to daily temperature variation. Legos must be magic.

1 Like

Alternatively, you can just say “consider it done sir” and never think about it again.

12 Likes

I suppose you could just convert everything to microns and hope Elon doesn’t understand how significant figures work.

1 Like

1 Like