The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

Zuck be trollin.

Elon’s move should be, “how many of those users are in the metaverse?”

1 Like

It’s gotta be a near lock that at some point soon he Tweets something like

“More like Fuckerberg :rofl:

If I had the brain of a cucked 13 year old boy, that’s what I’d say.

10 Likes

If it makes anyone feel better. Threads is in the “silicon valley spends billions creating growth products for us for free” stage right now.

I’m sure it will turn to shit, but literally right now all he’s doing is losing Musk money.

2 Likes

Good enough and fucks over Elon were my main design criteria for a Twitter competitor. It’s great that he gets to see that he’s so disliked that if he touches something it will die. He hopped on the Desantis train early and that seems to have derailed as well.

The genie didn’t didn’t mention this shit when he wished to be rich.

1 Like

MAU=monthly average user

guy is literally greear think about it

2 Likes

It’s less clear if Twitter’s users have moved, but in that sense, Threads may hurt Meta more than it helps. The platform is easily downloaded via Instagram, and while the microblogging site feels like Twitter, the curation of Threads’ content is based, at least initially, on followers from Instagram. Any new user on Threads would have to do some heavy-lifting to create the same experience as they receive on Twitter.

It suggests people might use Threads at the expense of Instagram. Even if Threads were to put Twitter out of business, that exercise isn’t worth 11 Twitters. And even if it were, Zuckerberg, whose own net worth has risen $70 billion since last fall, has already received the benefit.

1 Like

I mean, I’ll use threads instead of instagram. The effort it takes to post a picture when I really just want to post words is a heavy lift for me. Stories makes me make digital art just to get a message across. I ain’t got time for that shit.

I want to type a pithy statement and hit post and be done with it, not create fun graphics that takes me so long on my phone that I forget what I’m gonna say before I finish.

3 Likes

Zuck becoming the People’s Champ was not on my 2023 bingo card.

3 Likes

So whats a good over/under (before/after really) date for when Musk will create a threads account? I don’t think a narcissistic ego maniac will be able to handle not having his idiotic thoughts broadcast to the masses once Twitter totally dies. I’m gonna say he’s on there by 11/11/23.

1 Like

10 Likes

And when he does, he’ll be sure to add the :rofl: emoji so that we totally know he’s not even angry, he’s LAUGHING. LOL!

3 Likes

Had to be in the millions.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking.

Billionaires do the weirdest things for recreation and entertainment.

Like I could imagine Zuckerberg thinking of all the different things he could do for fun.

Buy Twitter? Hmm. For $44 billion? Maybe.

Troll Elon Musk to his core without cracking $44 million? I’ll take seven.

3 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-07-11/matt-levine-s-money-stuff-elon-musk-blames-the-lawyers?leadSource=uverify%20wall

Levine’s article just now on the Wachtell lawsuit. Cliffs - the fee was high, but not crazy and was well worth it to Twitter and it’s shareholders. Musk’s lawsuit is crap and contradictory to his prior actions:

"Musk complains that the fee was too big because the case was simple:

. . .

It was incredibly easy to beat Musk in court, says Musk, in court. Elon Musk does not abide by his contracts, and so you have to sue him to get him to keep his contracts, but when you sue him you will win, says Elon Musk, in a court case in which he is trying to get out of a contract. Musk, I should say, employed several high-powered and expensive law firms to take the losing side of the merger dispute. (Though maybe he didn’t pay their bills either?) It seems silly for him to fault Twitter for hiring expensive lawyers to beat him in a “relatively straightforward” dispute, when he was hiring expensive lawyers to lose it."

7 Likes

aren’t you in charge of like, the governor’s social media accounts?!? :joy: posting pictures to instagram is an effort? lol

I don’t post them…i just write them/the captions. There’s a dedicated comms/digital person on staff that handles all that bullshit.

1 Like

Whether stomping on Twitter or Musk’s throat, Zuck is not effing around.

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1678869645212946435

2 Likes

Why are their feet so close?

2 Likes