The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

Trump Biden cage match would get, what, 10 bil in revenue? Make it happen! Hell I’d buy it and I’ve never bought a fight before.

1 Like

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI

5 Likes

This is gonna get out of hand quickly

Prime Butterbean would have put that kid in a nursing home

9 Likes

naw dogg

1 Like

Zuck might kill him. This is Trumpian delusion from the emerald mine dough boy.

4 Likes

If it was an actual fight, maybe, considering how much more training Zuck has had.

In reality, I feel like this falls somewhere between silly billionaire dick-touching while playing the world for pocket money / publicity, or an Ali v. Inoki level farce. Draw is a virtual lock.

What’s the chance that this fight actually happens?

I’m probably at around 3 or 4%. I’m having a really tough time seeing Elon go through with this.

1 Like

you underestimate the hubris of people like elon, see the oceangate sub.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScaryEnlightenedBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

3 Likes

3 or 4%? I am not following this but I guess I assumed this was your typical huforrollz that will literally never happen. Don’t get my hopes up…

2 Likes

not in the face!

3 Likes

Another truth you can never believe has crippled you completely

Even Jake Shields knows Elon is screwed here

“while Zuck represents (((globalization)))”

2 Likes

Making this a UFC PPV event in Vegas is a great idea btw. I would totally consider going. Imagine 20,000 people surrounding 2 billionaires locked in a steel cage!

elon: “waaaitaminute waitaminute. you mean i’m gonna have to train? like workout? for weeks? OR MONTHS??”

makes me wish i was emperor and this was 2,000 years ago in Rome… i’d make them fight to the death.

and then the winner got to continue to show his worth and strength as a man by fighting a lion. two lions.

5 Likes