The Transition of Joe Biden: what's everyone Yellen about?

I don’t know if this counts as PR for Epstein and I don’t know if she did more.

He also sought advice from Anita Dunn, a veteran Democratic operative who is now the top adviser to former Vice President Joe Biden as he seeks the Democratic presidential nomination.

“You should accept your fate graciously, and not seek to deny or discredit those who your behaviour has affected,” she wrote him, using British spelling.

1 Like

Who said that?

Yes, that was what I was going for. Poorly executed though, I guess.

2 Likes

Biden et al are dumb if they don’t cut 2k checks (used American spelling btw). Really dumb or totally beholden to their overlords (yeah, narrator, I know).

It’s votes in the bag as opposed to pissed off voters. Besides it’s been totally proven absolutely no one really gives a crap about deficit, esp when the GOP have consistently shown they’re happy to almost instantly cut out Trillion fig sums more of it for the benefit of the corporates and uber wealthy.

Biden making Science Advisor a cabinet-level position

Today I introduced my Science Team, the best science team to ever join the White House. The biggest brains. The best brains. Very very strong, powerful minds. Everyone’s saying they’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve got my son, Hunter, leading the team, along with his gogo dancer girlfriend and two top donors to my campaign. Very wealthy people, very smart. We’re gonna cure every cancer you can think of. Two weeks, tops. Unless the republicans rig it. Which they will. They’re on the side of cancer, they want you to die, they’re very very evil people.

11 Likes

On his first day in office alone, Mr. Biden intends a flurry of executive orders that will be partly substantive and partly symbolic. They include rescinding the travel ban on several predominantly Muslim countries; rejoining the Paris climate change accord; extending pandemic-related limits on evictions and student loan payments; issuing a mask mandate for federal property and interstate travel; and ordering agencies to figure out how to reunite children separated from their families after crossing the border, according to a memo circulated on Saturday by Ron Klain, his incoming White House chief of staff, and obtained by The New York Times.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the genius that gets this post the next time a Republican is president.

1 Like

It’s probably pretty sad that I knew exactly who that was before I clicked the link.

Jim Carrey’s was better.

And that’s saying something.

3 Likes

For real, like I’m not trying to be a Negative Nelly, but slap a Trump avi on it and I’d have bought that it was a mediocre Trump. It’s nothing at all like Biden.

1 Like

Had the same thought

1 Like

That seems to be the joke (Biden = Trump), but Biden isn’t really like Trump in those ways. “Unless Republicans rig it, they’re very very evil people.” That’s supposed to be Biden? Wat.

Wait, you’re telling me the skills one accrues from a lifetime of coaching football do not necessarily translate to being a senator? I am shocked, shocked I tell you!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/smotus/status/1350859690972876807?s=21

3 Likes

Yeah, didn’t land for me so, not the way to go about it imo.

1 Like

I get that @simplicitus and company really wanted to post this racist war criminals tweets in the forum while Trump was president but maybe they can stop doing that now that he’s back to being the exact same person but now there’s no orange man in office

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1350807057822343171

5 Likes

Open the borders Joe. Let them all in

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1350472323418251266?s=20

28 Likes

This is right up there with the Fox News screenshot of AOC’s policy positions. The horror!

2 Likes