The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

For Colin Robinson fans, this is incredible:

8 Likes

Can’t fucking wait.

https://mobile.twitter.com/the_transit_guy/status/1578185342162595840

2 Likes

What’s to stop the hallway just turning at that point? Do we ever see more of it than just outside Jerry’s door?

you see the hallway as straight at some points

New pickup on my most recent Breaking Bad rewatch. The number of times somebody grabs or gestures to their crotch and says “‘Blank’ this” is astounding. Pretty great running joke that you arent looking for actively on a first or second watch.

1 Like

I often pull up the map of middle earth but I am really confused which route they took with their ships.

Interesting. Also I lol’d at:

Furthermore, the dimensions of this hallway changed during the nine seasons of “Seinfeld,” indicating that this entire discussion may be moot.

Oh really? I thought this was very important and grounded in reality.

In other words, if you can accept that Seinfeld is surrounded by invisible people who constantly laugh at his jokes, the fact that the exterior of his apartment doesn’t exactly match the interior of his apartment shouldn’t be that much of a stretch.

4 Likes

And there’s no way Monica and Rachel could afford that apartment!

1 Like

Not streaming/TV, but just saw Don’t Worry Darling in a completely empty theater, 10/10

My wife and I just finished season 6 today, they did a pretty good job wrapping it up.

1 Like

Therefore they must have e been hooking on the side.

https://twitter.com/MenForFieIder/status/1578792928516145152?s=20&t=ymqSQmNghmm8_H7_DuyPuw

1 Like

Just watched Dahmer ep. 6, Jesus fucking Christ

2 Likes

Was introduced to Taskmaster this past week

So, so, so much better than it has any right being

1 Like

HBO Hostages documentary about Iran is decent.

1 Like

I often watch shows in the background as I’m doing something else, and I keep stalling on this episode because so much of it is silent.

2x01 is a stone cold classic of the genre.

1 Like