The Supreme Court: Playing Calvinball and going on free trips since 1789

You keep using that word dot jpg

Based on his reaction to the current protests, this is exactly what he wants. The more strategic people around him will see the opportunity to take over local governments Trump keeps talking about.

Arresting Obama is going to be a step toward fascism. Beating down the protestors and declaring some BS martial law situation in Chicago will be the next ones.

Yea people don’t realize how bad a 6-3 court is. If Trump is reelected, there’s a solid chance SS, Medicare, ACA, gay marriage, and abortion are gone in the next 2-3 years. Even the most brain dead deplorable is going to realize the country is fucked.

The ACA is most likely already done. It will take Gorsuch or Kavanaugh to save it this winter.

4 Likes

ACA going down opens the door to m4a right? No more bullshit talk of expanding ACA if it’s gone eh Biden?

1 Like

ACA going down opens the door to you dying in the street.

19 Likes

Are you sure?

4 Likes

No they’ll slap together some dogshit without a mandate and the GOP will call them Marxists anyway.

While that may have been true things have changed, Jerry fucking Nadler is pushing for packing the courts if Mitch pushes someone through before inauguration. I think the majority of dems will be on board after this, but we’d need everyone on the senate, and the win the senate in a rigged election, so still a long shot.

What happens with the secret service that is assigned to Obama? Do they protect him from being arrested or join in the arrest?

Yea. Because right now it’s all about upsetting the libs. That shit is gonna change real quick once they find out they ain’t getting a social security check every month. They are fine with putting others down but if all that stuff goes away, every single American that doesn’t have a nest egg is fucked.

1 Like

This has been my argument. There is a point where enough faces get eaten that people start killing the leopards.

2 Likes

yes, i was being highly immature and saying subtly what I have been wanting to scream from the rooftops for the past 24 hours but haven’t because it is ultimately unproductive, no matter how badly I want to say it.

However, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see Pete talking about this everywhere over the next few weeks…like he was in Feb 2019…

1 Like

Yea Deplorable America thinks we can go back to 1950 and it’s like Leave It To Beaver again. Those silly libtards keep getting in the way.

But what they don’t yet realize is they are just as fucked as the people that they hate.

1 Like

@BestOf

2 Likes

Do you really think a court that rules the ACA as unconstitutional would ever let m4a by? Seriously?

1 Like

Right and then the GOP and Trump blame Democrats and then?

As I’ve mentioned it’s one of the things that drew me to his campaign early. It’s also a reason I’m made that he dropped out so soon. I wanted him making that point on a pared down debate stage.

1 Like

Unfortunately, democratic reform is boring and easily overlooked and hard for the layperson to really understand, especially when the first hour of every debate is spent on the same subject.

1 Like

the post was somewhat tongue in cheek