The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

I am forgetting. What bet did I lose?

When you lose fucking Alito man

Very surprising that an arch-libertarian guy isnā€™t all about letting anyone have a gun.

Discussion is around that post but thatā€™s the gist of it booked by you 2 posts later.

At least Thomas lives his values on respecting the principles that underpin Americaā€™s tradition, given that he is fully owned by rich white people.

4 Likes

Oh ya.

Let me see if they let foreigners donate to them.

Cheers.

1 Like

7 Likes

You donā€™t get to deduct that.

1 Like

Did we just do an election/tax fraud?

2 Likes

Your pony is so slow I already paid my bet on the topic :grin:

1 Like

I even scrolled up a bit, but I didnā€™t realize this reversed a district court, which is why I was like ā€œok no way Clovis voted reverseā€ because I was thinking that would mean you bet SCOTUS upheld the ban, therefore you bet on a different case, lol

1 Like

Wait, the bet was in Canadian Dollars and not USD?

4 Likes

I mean, I assumed it was in USD but I donā€™t actually care enough to argue over it one way or the other. I was a lock to win from start to finish and I was always going to pick some charity to give it to so itā€™s whatever for me.

Well, itā€™s between yā€™all, but if someone called that an angleshoot, Iā€™d understand.

Ya Iā€™m angle shooting $12 on a for fun bet. You got me.

:roll_eyes:

Way to wreck a fun bet by calling me a cheater.

2 Likes

Still only at 46.02 USD

8 Likes

lol what is going on? I donā€™t think clovis was angle shooting and itā€™s easy to see why we both assumed it was in our own currencies. Like I said, itā€™s whatever and no big deal.

2 Likes

I was making a literal, but non serious observation.

Being Canadian is an enough of an angle shot.

8 Likes