The Shredders Ball

I feel I’ve come of age, when she peeks I start to run!

1 Like

maynard2

1 Like
1 Like

I’m Tweaked is one of the best songs I’ve heard in a long time. Can’t get it out of my head.

1 Like

Back when muthafukaz was on they game. Leads off with a long-haired Joe Satch playing an awesome unknown guitar. I mean it’s a black JS with silver painted designs but I’ve never seen it before. Vai is playing a 6-string Universe (?) which is unobtanium. Brian May joins him to bang out Liberty which is incredible. Steve looks like one of the final bosses in Guilty Gear.

1 Like

Shred for Dummies

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

This is rock and roll the way it’s supposed to be. TURN IT UP! FOR YOUR NEIGHBORS!

1 Like

The link preview says Price: USD 1,500.00. That is not the price but rather the deposit. You gotta add another zero to buy it.

1 Like
2 Likes

It gives me no pleasure to say this, but the new Metallica album is pretty bad. I like two songs from start to finish, Lux Aeterna (the first single) and Inamorata, an 11 minute affair that concludes the album that has a really cool groove. Everything else is meh at best, the only thing good is that James’ voice is pretty strong and he seems to be challenging himself more than ever. Melodic variation is sparse, the lead work is mostly trash, and Lars has never sounded more one dimensional. Whatever good Robert does from time to time is wasted. The songs are just boring. I guess it may be time to hang it up for them, but I was really surprised and impressed by like 4 tracks off their 2016 release so I had some hope here. Alas, big sadge.

1 Like

sprock3

1 Like