The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

17 executive orders = Q = the face swap surgery worked, and Trump is still president. First press conference at 7 pm confirms it.

7 Likes

I still say Biden has re-election mostly locked up barring a covid mutation that plunges us into chaos or another depression. The national mood is gonna be seriously euphoric for a while when we finally pull out of covid. I think Dems can make the necessary inroads with Latinos (not Cubans), who also seem to have an incumbent bias.

Then he can step down after a year or w/e and let Kamala run the country.

So I feel like we probably have 8 years before the shit really hits the fan. But of course I’m not saying Dems should get complacent. Just saying if I had to bet.

1 Like

Not gay. Biden is a good looking dude. Surprised he wasn’t elected earlier.

Part of me was rooting for Silicon Valley having to move to Vancouver tbh.

https://fb.watch/38IN0NX5yc/

8 Likes

2 Likes

If the nominee is not Donald J. Trump, the Repubes are going to have a hard time with 30% or so being Trump or Die. Unless they find some other Q-Fascist. This election, where Trump got more votes than he got in 2016, absolutely showed that few of the people we think of (correctly or not) as Lincoln Repube types will refrain from voting R no matter what.

This is a good idea for a time-capsule thread. If they don’t exist they should. One post per poster. Five major political predictions based on 2 or 4 year timelines. Every poster’s individual prediction is subject to judgment from every other participant whether it happened or not. Winners get money from the losers.

BOSS

3 Likes

Uh, lives to fight another day, at best.

3 Likes

2024:

***Joe Biden has joined InstaSnapTok***

“How do you do, fellow kids?”

2 Likes

The circled text is actually the letter that Trump left for Biden.

1 Like

Lmao. Good grief. USA #150

Amanda Gorman: wow. Just fucking wow.

4 Likes

It has been 1 day(s) since our president was a national embarrasment.meme

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m enjoying thinking about someone telling Bernie that he has become yet another viral meme simply for the act of being authentically himself. Would love to know his response to being shown some of these. I’d imagine he finds it’s weird but hilarious.

3 Likes

If this is true, it says quite a lot about how horrendous this country is.

If there was literally only one person who could have defeated the worst president in all of our lifetimes. Wow.

1 Like

In a world that didn’t suck or where young people actually voted we’d have President Meme making glove moves in the Oval right now. Possibly even Cardi B as surgeon general iykwim.

1 Like