The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

Two scoops of schadenfreude on the double. The Presidency of Joseph R. Biden Jr. has begun!

19 Likes

@goofyballer, may we have a Biden bot ITT?

2 Likes

I can already hear the screeching about taxes

8 Likes

Obviously a massive improvement, but so would the contents of one of his cones be.

5 Likes

We need to do something about the deficit! Biden has allowed it to explode to a higher level than it’s ever been.

4 Likes

Brian Williams: 32 minutes ago the power of the Presidency slipped from the grasp of a twice-impeached private citizen in Florida

6 Likes

More people have died from COVID-19 on Biden’s first day in office than on Trump’s first day in office.

25 Likes

Now that politics is going to get boring maybe this forum needs new topics to discuss. Anyone heard of this card game called Texas hold’em?

37 Likes

It won’t be as crazy but we still have plenty of shitting on democrats to do and some huge bills/failures coming up.

Did this make it into the transition thread?

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1351569480137240577

3 Likes

MSNBC complaining that Biden is too reconciliatory. Opening speeches are always conciliatory (except Trump I’m assuming). GWB was going to reach across the aisle, etc.

2 Likes

Trump was going to reacharound the aisle.

4 Likes

Is this what normal feels like?

4 Likes

Can we get federally-supported vaccinations rolling now and figure out the bottlenecks in manufacture please? Apparently the current bottleneck is the fucking glass vials?

I actually liked that he acknowledged that people are going to think the idea of unity is nuts.

2 Likes

Remember when the “You’re Fired!” guy was president?

9 Likes

Yes. You have precisely 4 years to enjoy it.

4 Likes

I heard it’s just like omaha, but with two cards.

3 Likes

Trump supporter in my high school friend group sending out the group text saying he appreciated the speech. I know we all scoff and the forces that drive division aren’t going anywhere, but I found it notable nonetheless.

8 Likes

I’ve seen similar from Trump voters today.

Tomorrow, though, we’ll probably be hearing about caravans.

6 Likes