The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

shit is really accelerating. Trump is getting crazier. the next week or so could be wild, and not in a good way. If trump feels the walls closing in there’s literally no telling what he might do and the dipshits around him have shown zero ability to keep him reigned in.

3 Likes

HEY LOOK OVER THERE FOR ALL THOSE THINGS THAT DON’T MATTER AND NEVER DID PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOOK OVER THERE

1 Like

Barring impeachment/removal or death, he has 66 weeks left in his first term.

Fred and Mary’s Insolent Misadventure

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1184638812150009858
( twitter | raw text )

hahaha

Can’t wait to see the list bro. Will Tulsi be on it?

There can’t actually be a vote right

It’s all good… Igor Fruman has got bail the other 1 might get out next week.

They should just take a written vote and pass it to the media.

Zero republican congressmen will vote for impeachment, unless you’re counting Justin Amash. It’s entirely possible you get an R senator or two to vote for removal, like Romney or Collins, but probably not. Trump still has the same approval rating he’s always’ had. It hasn’t moved an inch since the Ukraine thing started. The only thing that’s changed is that nearly everyone who disapproves of him now favors impeachment and removal.

I was gonna ask the same thing. Wtf is he talking about

There are quite a few GOP reps who have announced their retirement. A couple of them would easily win re-election, which makes one wonder. I set o/u at 3, and I don’t count Amash. If you were betting on this, where would you set o/u?

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Osweiler is retiring

1 Like

Sorry man, but Pelosi is not ever getting out her handcuffs and arresting Giuliani at a Yankees game. Mayyyyybe feds get him on some counter-intelligence-related charge, but your precious system of checks and balances is straight busted.

Pure shame. She must of been spitting fire.

I’m not talking about the substance of the story, I’m talking about its reporting. It’s about as good as a blog post from an average joe.

It’s weird how hard he’s going on this Schiff “fabrication”. He’s tweeted about it dozens of times.

It’s almost as if he actually believes:

1. Schiff intended to be taken literally as quoting the president and
  2. If only people would understand that he didn’t say the things Schiff said he said, but instead only said the things he actually said (on the PERFECT CALL), he’d be totally in the clear! So frustrating!
3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/mjnjallen/status/1184604704858226688

Still 10s of millions of people defending this guy. “President Mozzarella”.

1 Like