The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Take some of that energy and shove it up your ass, Don. Recharge your batteries. Play some more golf.

1 Like

Sir, you are a f***ing moron.

1 Like

7 Likes

I’ll put this here, no clue where it belongs or what it means, but two fighter jets flew over Philly about 2:05 pm. They made two passes, I heard the first and saw the second. They were flying low.

A Twitter account in rural Virginia reported the same thing before here, and one that I think is in or around DC did as well.

This is very unusual, and nobody knows of any air shows coming up. Probably some sort of training exercise or related to presidential movements, but odd.

F15s or MiGs?

4 Likes

Haha according to Twitter, F/A-18s.

There was an F-35 flyover here in SLC for some random shit a few weeks ago. Trump wants to display his glory by rattling people’s windows.

1 Like

This wasn’t announced, but yeah I think he gets off on flexing the power of the military for the peasants to see.

Gave America (which, I guess doesn’t include the state that has the highest GDP) unlimited energy

2 Likes

It literally is the plot of Monsters Inc. harvesting screams. L

2 Likes

And Doctor Sleep. Hopefully my pony was not tortured for its steam!

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1295804684670832642?s=21

5 Likes

ftfy

3 Likes

It’s too easy

https://twitter.com/milestaylorusa/status/1295720245508878336?s=21

1 Like

Something coming soon that will take down donald trump? What a novel concept.

2 Likes

GREAT JOB BOB MUELLER AMERICAN HERO

10 Likes

Joe Biden should not accept this guys nomination. He backed the Muslim ban and helped Kirtsjen while she was implementing the family separation policy, he is responsible for our current immigration policies. Then he took a job with google to help them get more government contracts with DHS. I get orange man bad but this guy is a fucking ghoul

Brock Turner is trending. That brings back some old 22 memories.

1 Like

Taylor’s like the Lincoln Project, if he wants to help out we should let him then on November 4th tell him to fuck off.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll tell them to fuck off until then too. They can do whatever they sell as “helping” without welcoming them to our side just because of how bad trump is