The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

So catching up, so basically R senator that has been involved with this committee has been 100% complicit and just turned themselves in.

They have to be so motherfucking confident they are going to win big in November. Something real shady has to be in process.

1 Like

Incompetence tho

Welp, this is as good as confirmation that voting ainā€™t gonna do it. Itā€™s go time.

So this was clearly a sockpuppet account of some kind, right?

Nobody does this much on one thing and then fucks off into the sunset.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1295711197300428801?s=20

No collusion tho

4 Likes

no collusion, just working with the russian intelligence guise

4 Likes

I canā€™t believe the resistance twitter crew did close up shop after the impeachment ended.

Child actors really have had it bad for over 100 years, so maybe, maybe, this one is true.

In The Twilight Zone, everyone was scared of Billy Mumy. In Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Billy Mumy was scared of Alfred Hitchcock. I donā€™t really know what to believe anymore. I wonder if there are any youtoobz for me to do my own research with.

Narrator: nunnehi was not excited.

1 Like

Uncle B and Seth Abramson are to me what Trump was to so many. That shit sounds amazing, itā€™s a high like no other, but after a while I was tired of grand pronouncements that went nowhere.

2 Likes

What happened to his ears?

What the fuck does harvested from the fear of children mean? Thatā€™s poetry, not science.

we got him

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/1295749581263851521?s=20

So I think you can buy actual adrenochrome from some Chinese labs as a research chemical (Adrenochrome | C9H9NO3 | CID 5898 - PubChem) but itā€™s not the same one that rich people get. The one the rich people get they have to hunt and murder the child and get it from them, which is the harvest in fear part.

Uhhhhh so why the fuck did the Senate release this?

I guess itā€™s better for them if the talk becomes about Russia again instead of covid, unemployment, and people about to be homeless and starving. Its pretty clear nobody but Democrats give a shit he cooperated with Russia

Could that really be it though? Because I donā€™t think it will help them

You have never placed a child in an industrial sized glass beaker, scared them, and then collected the results? It is a gas mostly. So you need to properly seal the beaker and set it up the glass can be collected in an adjacent receptacle. I do not know how they convert the gas to its final form but I believe they can get hundreds of doses from a single scare.

5 Likes

Once again, the Republicanā€™s own intelligence committee reveals troubling behavior by Trump and his campaign, but most troubling are the revelations that anyone took any action whatsoever to identify and publicize his corruption. One is just politics, but the other is an illegal coup. I know which one Rubio will focus on :us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

I think whether or not the children have to be murdered to harvest the chemical is a matter of great debate.

Probably some nice stuff in there about Hunter Badden. Ainā€™t no one reading that s***.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1295717601704906760?s=20

1 Like