The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

The longer term reason is it is not profitable. The shorter term reason is the election.

Because Democrats will vote by mail, Republicans think the pandemic is a hoax and will vote in person. Thus if you can make the postal service slow and inefficient, you can disenfranchise Dems.

1. They will be delivering the mail-in ballots

2. It’s a universal governmental service, so they’ve never liked it all that much

1 Like

sadly, you’ve hit the nail on this. It’s a clear trap and they probably will fall for it.

1 Like

dear leader told them to

Conservatives here have always hated the post office in theory, though it’s useful to rural districts.

1 Like

That is why sometimes Obama would channel Swingers Vince Vaughn.

1 Like

harold and kumar is a phenomenon. i only saw the first movie and i loved it; it’s a brilliant film. there’s no need to spoil it with sequels.

never seen godfather 3 either.

and i didn’t watch this news conference lol #bestlife

7 Likes

Allegedly.

I was told by a reliable source this was the official WH YT channel

I am still catching up but I assume the press followed up and asked him why he can’t make those deals now?

1 Like

#2 was pretty legit. #3 had its moments but was by far the weakest.

Along with what others have said, the current Postmaster General also stands to profit from the post office losing business to private companies like UPS.

Don’t worry though, House Democrats are going to really grill him hard…in six weeks.

A very Harold & Kumar Christmas is the great Christmas movie of our generation!

Mitch McConnell might respond “That doesn’t sound right.”

Imagine if he had to face actually competent journalists. He’d curl up into a ball and start crying that the meanies were bullying him.

Aerosols in the air… a guy can dream.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1291846533017673729?s=21

9 Likes

Your comments about how they treated Kal Pena’s exit made me curious. I had a hunch, so I decided to see if I could determine David Shore’s political affiliation. First thing I came across was a story about how he and one of the Friends producers discuss how conservatives in a Hollywood are belittled and marginalized.

It is not clear if he is just pointing out how tough the e poor republicans have it or if he is in their ranks. The fact he is originally from Canada adds a level of confusion.

1 Like

I literally just stumbled across this and didn’t really know/remember it. It is a good example of where we are now and where we were in 2009 when Van Jones was run out of Obama’s administration for previously calling republicans “Assholes”.

The American right claimed its first scalp from the Obama administration yesterday when it forced the resignation of a White House environmental adviser over a derogatory comment about Republicans and his signing of a controversial 9/11 petition.

Van Jones, who was Obama’s “green jobs tsar”, has been the subject of a campaign by conservatives ever since they uncovered a video from last year in which he described Republicans as “assholes”. The public airing of such a view is awkward for Obama at a time when he is trying to win over Republicans in support of health and energy reforms.