The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Is it really that hard to imagine waking up to disaster on November 4th and thinking “why the fuck did he debate?” Remember, we’re talking about Joe Biden here.

1 Like

I say we give Biden a huge line of cocaine so he can do pushups the entire debate. You telling me the cameras won’t stay on him for every rep?

Of course we will need to work in a lap around the debate track where he is out of sight for a brief five seconds in which he can take a second rejuvenating line, but this is the most important election of our lifetime. I think we can swing it.

4 Likes

Karen wins?

1 Like

Something too will be manufactured if he tries not to debate.

So sorry pharmaceutical companies and bio companies, you have been Trumped.

Debates should be on 15 minute delay for fact checks on split screen

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1287764429703188482

1 Like

I’d like that, both the candidates are known to lie through their teeth both off and on the debate stage.

Our President, Donald J. Trump Sr., is targeted and focused on Covid.

President Donald Trump said Monday that states should begin reopening their businesses as the coronavirus outbreak in parts of the United States shows its first signs of slowing.

“I really do believe a lot of the governors should be opening up states that are not opening,” Trump said during coronavirus briefing from the Bioprocess Innovation Center at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies in Morrisville, North Carolina.

Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1287839671045611520

6 Likes

To be fair, Bush should have stayed off the debate stage. The dude got crushed.

The first video is his “oh damn he just won” moment. Second video keep watching, he references that exact moment again.

1 Like

Let’s pay Daniel Dale $1 million plus lifetime free therapy

Clinton is such a fucking sociopath. He just straight up lies through the first half of that “home run” answer.

2 Likes

Could you walk me/us through it?

Yeah like he knows the names of small business owners. I guess if multi-billion dollar enterprises are considered small, he might be telling the truth. The whole folksy-sounding voice makes him appear relatable. Obama had the same tone.

Biden having a debate would be total idiocy. As much as I would enjoy watching two septugenerians spending two hours trying to remember things on stage, having a debate with Trump has absolutely no upside for Biden.

Especially when Trump keeps making unforced errors by holding 2-3 press conferences a week.

All Joe needs to do is pop up from time and time again to remind everyone he’s sane grandpa.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1287877621380837378
( twitter | raw text )

NO CAPS PLEASE

Sorry

NO COPS PLEASE

4 Likes

Apropos of nothing but this is false and federal sentencing guidelines would, unsurprisingly, not result in a 10 year mandatory minimum sentence for vandalism.

I forgot this happened at a Nationals game.

Also never seen this particular clip of Trump getting booed. They sandwiched the shot of him between shots of troops, which makes it even MORE obvious when the audience switches from yay troops to full-throated booing Trump.

5 Likes