The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Frontbutt didn’t need the mask, the idiots WHO HAD COVID needed the mask.

1 Like

Didn’t we already create a containment thread for Keed’s terrible takes on what media should do.

1 Like

@goofyballer are we permanently done with the CALI GOAT crap in light of lol Feinstein?

2 Likes

That discussion has nothing to do with that thread. If you want to contain me or ban me from posting in this thread then do it. At the very least split this discussion into a new topic.

I can’t move those posts. If you’re going to move any topic I respond to into the same separate thread then it’s effectively a containment thread.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1316804335679016960?s=19

9 Likes

Ann ftw?

Just don’t think too hard about why she’s anti-Trump now and enjoy the tweets!

2 Likes

That’s a deep cut.

1 Like

If Trump is ever in a nursing home, his kids will be fighting to see who gets to put the pillow over his face.

2 Likes

2020 is a weird year man. Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter as champions of the resistance. Fucking weird shit.

1 Like

Didn’t Ann turn on him because he isn’t racist enough? I might be thinking of someone else.

6 Likes

No I think you’re right.

Future News: Billionaire Robert Brockman receives a suspended sentence and $567,982.14 in fines.

2 Likes

the fine for tax fraud is still less than the tax cuts he got

1 Like

He really thinks saving fracking is a thing beyond saving the jobs of the people who work in it.

He says it like it is something obvious everyone wants to keep.

I just hearted an Ann Coulter tweet.

Just 2020 things.

6 Likes

NBC is clearly the cuckiest network. Even OANN laughs at NBC.

2 Likes

Certainly no need to respond any time soon. It is an extremely busy time for Twitter right now. Perhaps Mr. Dorsey could reschedule for 2Q 2021, COVID improvements pending.

1 Like

Trump would be getting his fuck on in the nursing home, but he things old women are yucky.