The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Bill Barr should do time after this election if Trump loses, at least give me that.

Trump has to have worked a deal out with that bagpipe playing porker though right?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1270903949038694401
( twitter | raw text )

This. It’s “banned.”

disagree, trump is correct here, get a guaranteed favorable crowd for his first rally back when more eyeballs are on it. Plus if everyone there gets sick and die, you’re still good.

1 Like

nascar doesn’t fuck around if they are serious it’s banned, it’s banned.

Based on your ability to state that, you know more about nascar than I do, so I hope you’re right. With that said, I’m not going to be shocked if I hear there were traitor flags at the next race.

“Cannot retrieve tweet at this time.”

Hmm. Did he accidentally tweet something he was dictating to a flunky?

we’re still fighting the civil war, though this month has been very good

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1270907701472747520
( twitter | raw text )

I figure they probably won’t get the flag on the tshirt dipshits though but yes some will definitely try and sneak it in.

I agree. I think Trump wants his speech to go down in history, just not the way he expects.

1 Like

Oh. Not accidently, but yeah, he was.

Because you just gave your property money without them even having to ask? Super Genius loop hole!

So I know the alarms have been going off here for awhile, but this whole thing with Trump threatening legal action against CNN for showing him losing in a poll seems to speak very poorly to the prospects of fair and free elections later this year and/or a peaceful transition of power.

Perhaps. I was thinking this more paints the NFL into a corner as odds were very much in favor of the NFL still doing something massively dumb. But getting painted in on one side by NASCAR really limits that.

You could be right though. It might have made it okay. I just don’t know why this time it is no longer okay to celebrate the murder of people by the cops, when previously it was not enough. I really would like to know what the NFL and NASCAR thought was different.

For the NFL seems the players have taken it to a new level and the league could not dance out of it. NASCAR does not have the same internal pressure, which is why I think this surprises so many of us.

Let’s see if any of this translates to fewer trump voters in November.

I would say the only thing in our favor is that I don’t think there are any true believers around him. This goes for Ivanka and Jared as well as everyone else. Nobody behind the scenes is going to be supporting and pushing that behavior because unlike all the lol crimes they commit daily, pushing a contested hand over could damage them significantly. On the eve of all of them cashing in their grifter rings, it just doesn’t seem likely.

I reserve the right to be ridiculously and stupendously wrong.

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1270914092295950337
( twitter | raw text )

“Must be stooped”

6 Likes

The really hope the NFL players do take it to the next level. I’ll repeat what I said back on 2+2 when this started…

• After a score, the player with the ball should do the old-school politely hand it to the nearest official thing… then instead of the now allowed victory dance, players from both teams take the knee.
  • The first play from scrimmage the offensive team should do the victory play. In the 2nd half, the opposing team should do the same from their first play from scrimmage (High School teams were doing this).
  • There are plenty of other folks working at these games. The NFL players need to make an effort to include them all (and protect them from retaliation).
  • No fucking kneeling with the owners or management (including head coaches and coordinators).