The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

How many people do you think Trump’s handling of Covid have killed? How many people have all the MAGA Covid denialists killed through all of their propaganda and refusal to wear masks? I’m not openly rooting for anyone to die but the thought of a bunch of fat old MAGA martyrs lining up for days to hear Donny’s same tired schtick in the middle of a pandemic is certainly not going to bother me in the least.

Agreed, but on their way out they are going to chew up a ton of medical resources and infect others.

considering the news is telling him he’s down 10, probably ain’t getting talked out of it.

I take the rally the other way, they should accept but only if the money is paid for upfront including clean up costs. In other words he’s going to have them and lol dems are gonna pay for it.

1 Like

There are probably more people each electoral cycle that get married/have kids/by houses and, ergo, become more conservative.

By your logic, FDR would be the most conservative President of the last 90 years.

Quite sure it’s been debunked that people get more conservative as they get older.

2 Likes

Lol they had house seats plus 1 republican in 2018.

AFAIK the donkeys haven’t scuttled their own equally pointless and purely symbolic Covid Infection Party either (although to their credit, they seem to be at least considering doing so). How do you feel about a buncha fat old anti-MAGA weak willed sheeple lining up for days to hear the stupid potato’s same old tired crap in the middle of a pandemic?

Not in favor.

Yea. Thats exactly what they gonna say.

1 Like

Yea even my deplorable BIL has not gone to a Trump rally. They are the WOAT of the WOAT.

I agree. We can not have an observable coward as president.

Not sure why any city allows him as he never pays his bills.

1 Like

Being empathetic to horrible people is so 2015. I know I have changed forever. Certainly could be argued for the worse, but I am not sure about that.

2 Likes

A question I’m sad to say the rallies will help answer

Can’t wait to control for COVID positive tests with recent Trump rally attendance and see if there’s an unexpected correlation

Well, I really hope the donkeys do the right thing and go virtual. While we already know the elephants are going to do the wrong thing… because they’re led by an evil toxic waste container. So I guess I’m more concerned about the avoidable tragedy -vs- the train wreck in progress.

But, I was bitterly disappointed in the donkeys in the recent WI prelims. AFAIK, in every large western democracy major parties will call for election boycotts when they feel an election is illegitimate… except the US. Instead, the donkeys called out their steeple in mass to vote in person to win an election they had already claimed was illegitimate. That’s manslaughter in my little imaginary court.

For some reason Florida isn’t imploding. They have linear growth, not exponential. They aren’t doing worse than for example California.
We have to face the fact that there is a lot about the virus we simply do not understand yet.

1 Like

Supporting the troops murdering poor brown people but clutching pearls over wishing ill on MAGAtards is peak Lib

6 Likes

Is it? What are the numbers if you add in the extra pneumonia hospitalizations?

If Florida is fudging numbers and still showing linear growth, that should be alarming on its own.

I mean some 18 year olds are poor and don’t have any other options than joining the MAGA cult. How dare you judge them!

1 Like