The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

No killing? There’s at least 6 children who died in custody who may beg to differ

I don’t think someone who has printed his name in 40 foot high gold letters in as many places as possible can feasibly claim to have not violated 2 except in the most legalistic of ways.

I guess he’s honored his father and mother, but his dad seems to have found plenty to get mad about… and he’s completely and utterly obliterated the family name for all of time… so there’s that.

And lol at 6. No American President has ever managed to get through his term without violating 6 repeatedly. Most of them have body counts at least comparable to El Chapo.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1161687635426983937
( twitter | raw text )

Dude every Trump property is a giant “image” for Trump worship. Pretty sure it is a lock he has violated 2.

5 you might have a point. He has certainly honored the racist legacy left behind by Fred.

ETA-Damn my pony is slow AF

1 Like

That’s why I said ‘might’. He’s killed thousands of people indirectly, but I’m saying personally physically killing someone. I don’t think he’s personally physically killed someone, but it’s possible he has.

Bored, images to themselves are not the same as creating images of God. That’s very specific. He seems to have worshiped his father, but I have no idea how he felt about his mother. If you’re going with indirect murder, see what I said about to kre8ive.

So Manson is clear on 6?

I’d expect Trump violated all the commandments. He probably despised his father and who knows anything about his mother.

No Manson is not. There’s a difference between telling your cult followers to murder someone, and telling someone to drone ‘x’ country or a child dying in police custody. It’s a distinction I don’t want to be responsible for in my own life, but yes Manson for sure applies.

It’s not just that they died in custody, they died in custody they would never have been in without the implementation of the zero tolerance immigration that caused family separation and the presence of concentration camps on American soil. He’s as guilty as Manson, imo.

In the New Testament covetousness (greed) is defined as idolatry.[3

https://twitter.com/jennycohn1/status/1161666899907756032

You’re preaching to the choir, you convinced me counselor.

New Testament and Old Testament are under different sets of rules. Trump is like the king of covet.

I still think 2 is related directly images of gods and not putting one’s name up on a building. I doubt Trump has done any of that. The Caesar’s head on a coin would not be considered a violation of 2.

He worships money above any god.

And if i had to put money on it id say he has had people killed. He is a want to be mob boss.

If you believe the women who accused trump of rape in the Epstein case trump said the same thing could happen to her as happened to a girl named Maria…

“Jane Doe alleged in the lawsuit that Trump told her she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to “disappear like Maria,” a 12-year-old girl who had also been abused along with her.”

I’m going to have a stroke trying to figure out what this horseshit is even trying to say. The second enormous mistake is “He did not do the right thing”, fucking incredible insight there.

As the 1 true scotsman, I can say for sure that Trumps mother would be up to high doe with that we scunner, as his bum is oot the window & his wife woudna be a pretty face that suits the dish cloth.

So away an bile yer heid.

1 Like

Okay now translate that.

Trumps mother would be so worried about her misbehaving child because he tells so many lies and his wife has not got the pretty face that can get away with wearing anything.

No Scottish mother would speak badly about her child without also flinging an insult to the DiL.

2 Likes

Trump’s implied justification 4 voter suppression is vast voter fraud, a recycled lie from Bush/Rove. Bush and Rove went so far as to fire US attorneys who they viewed as “lax” on the voter fraud lie. DOJ found that Bush’s firing of at least one US atty was based on laxness re: voter fraud, but that Rove had impeded the investigation. Bush/Rove conveniently DELETED 22 MILLION EMAILS re: the firing of those US attorneys & the run up to Iraq war. Rove’s IT guru died in a plane crash b4 he would have had to testify in court re: the 22 MILLION DELETED EMAILS.

Again, those conveniently DELETED EMAILS had to do with BUSH/ROVE’S debunked voter fraud lie. Thus, Trump’s claim of vast voter fraud is a RECYCLED LIE from a particularly dark and disturbing period of the Bush/Rove administration. This dark & disturbing history behind the voter fraud lie makes the Trump admin’s decision to resurrect the lie particularly REPUGNANT. That Bush/Rove couldn’t prove widespread voter fraud after FIVE YEARS OF TRYING further exposes the outrageousness of Trump’s claim. R’s use the “widespread voter fraud” myth to justify voter suppression, which is RACIST and played a MAJOR ROLE in getting TRUMP ELECTED.

Bush obviously knows the role the “widespread voter fraud” myth played in justifying racist voter suppression & helping to “elect” Trump. GWB obviously knows there is no truth to the notion that voter fraud is widespread since his own administration tried & failed to find it. He who is uniquely positioned to make a difference on this issue, has a moral duty to step forward and help bury the voter fraud myth. Maybe he thought racist voter suppression was “no big deal” when he was POTUS? But the election of Trump & resurgence of white supremacy shld prove that racist voter suppression is a huge deal now and he should put down his paint brushes and help fix what he broke.

The deleted 22 Million Bish e-mails were kept on a private Snartech server used by many in the Bush White House. Note that this was during the Kavanaugh years. The MILLIONS OF MISSING EMAILS from KARL ROVE & the BUSH ADMIN went to websites located on servers owned by SMARTECH (the same company to which OH’s election results were re-routed in 04! Here’s the Kicker: The New York Times has confirmed that Russia DID hack the RNC. Per Republican Comey, the hacked emails were supposedly just some “OLD STUFF” hosted by … wait for it… SMARTECH!

Russia’s hack of “old” emails hosted by Smartech mention the “old” Bush Administration emails that were hosted by Smartech & “lost” only to be “recovered” but not made public in 2009?! Isn’t it worth exploring whether the “OLD” RNC emails hosted by SMARTECH & HACKED BY RUSSIA contain the most damning info of all - info re: the justification for the IRAQ WAR & the RE-ROUTING of OHIO’s 04 election results to a SMARTECH server in Tennessee? Are these “old” RNC emails hacked by RUSSIA the reason the entire Republican party has been acting like “hostages” of Donald Trump and Russia? If there is any chance the BUSH ADMINISTRATION’S deleted emails are being used by Russia/Trump as KOMPROMAT against Republicans, our media owes the public a duty to investigate!

You mean the same Jay Powell that you hired, fucknuts?