The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

For me, the most satisfying ending is he gets damaged enough to lose in a landslide to a woman. Then he gets cancer.

2 Likes

Oddly similar to Nixonā€™s smoking gun tape, where he refused to release it but suggested a transcript instead.

People who believe this also believe that voting to repeal Obamacare more than 50 times was the epitome of good governance.

1 Like

If weā€™re dreaming up storybook endings, Iā€™ll take him getting impeached and convicted somehow, then announcing that heā€™s running against Pence in the primary and winning, only to be trounced by Liz in a landslide. And due to running against Pence in the primary, Pence tells him to fuck off when he asks for a pardon. Thus he has criminal exposure, and the Kamala Harris led DOJ (not my dream AG in general, but I want a woman of color to go after him) takes him downā€¦ and he ends up serving decades in a federal prison with a large MS-13 population.

From there Iā€™d like him to lead a long lifeā€¦ a very long life. I wouldnā€™t want him to miss out on one minute of that experience.

2 Likes

Wow even Fox news is leading w/ the impeachment on the website.

And CP is in anger/denial/panic mode LOL.

2 Likes

The call transcript means nothing. Weā€™ve already seen many instances where the White House has transcribed words that are different from what weā€™ve heard in public.

Perhaps the ā€œwhistle-blower wants to testifyā€ announcement was intended to pre-empt any huge alterations. It would be very telling if trump (on hearing the whistle-blower news) now stated that he wasnā€™t releasing anything now perhaps because of the impeachment announcement.

Iā€™ve picked out what kind of cancer I want him to have: breast cancer that mestastasizes to bone cancer. The former because he would feel humiliated, the latter because it is supposedly one of the more painful types which doesnā€™t always kill super quickly, so he has a decent shot of living ten years with it.

1 Like

Trump trying to primary Pence when half the statesā€™ GOP turds already canceled their primaries would indeed be hilarious

Now they get to use the totally noble excuse of ā€œI had no choice, they made me do itā€

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1176563165213220864?s=19

Rutroh, even Mags seems to be turning on him. Must not place much value on access anymore.

Also he has has to shit Legos for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

No lego heads allowed, though. Too easy. Not speaking from personal experience at all, I assure you.

1 Like

Duplos imo.

9 Likes

Also letā€™s not forget that ā€œyou should investigate Joe Bidenā€ really means ā€œyou should manufacture evidence against Joe Bidenā€. Itā€™s hardly a good faith effort to bring justice and accountability.

1 Like

I legit LOLā€™d.

Do they have anyone sophisticated enough in this white house to alter the transcript on a computer? Or are we getting another sharpie?

Probably whiteout with a typewriter typing over it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m somewhat excited at the possibility of Trump presenting a doctored manuscript that a whistleblower then confirms is doctored in this seasonā€™s callback to the Nixon tapes.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1176586401741266946

1 Like