The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Watch the flag lapel. It’s subtle but it skips.

2 Likes

I’m confident enough in the edit theory that I tweeted it out with my real name on it, which could be massively stupid for numerous reasons, but I am very confident that’s an edit.

The lack of hand movement bothered me all day, like a “Blink” type reaction. It’s not how he behaves, it’s odd.

1 Like

Lol they are so fucking stupid and incompetent not to strip off the EXIF data. Just not enough lols in the world.

The did a quick photo op at the desk, then had him move to the conference room. But then someone said “wait, won’t people notice he’s wearing the exact same outfit?”. And after a few minutes to praise that person’s genius, they came up with the idea to take off his blazer. Have you ever, in one single picture - seen Trump working in a bare white unbuttoned oxford with no tie? Or even with a tie?

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a shift in the glare because the light hits it differently… But his slight movement from the cough would explain that. The flag has no other explanation.

He’s a doctor. He can notice stuff like that. A magician knows when he’s holding 51 cards in the deck and not 52 based on feeling it.

1 Like

He didn’t, those pictures were taken in different rooms.

It’s a poorly edited video by an incompetent media team that also doesn’t know what EXIF data is.

“The best people” and all that, but not sure what else to take from this.

4 Likes

So much this. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V - strips off the EXIF.

It’s pretty simple to me. It just means they staged two photo ops 10 minutes apart, then hustled him back to bed and oxygen and his wubbie.

10 Likes

Once these guys get sick they start freaking out. Trump is already demanding every antiviral/medication that he get his hands on. As soon as he relapses, he will start getting frustrated and things could get interesting. I could see him demanding a bottle of bleach.

4 Likes

He may actually still believe in HCQ.

2 Likes

I get extra paranoid and use MS paint to change the file type.

3 Likes

Why would they stage photos in two rooms? Were they supposed to save photos to be released on another day or something?

1 Like

To further confirm Cuse’s theory:

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/status/1312534750725201920?s=21

4 Likes

It was probably to show he was working hard all day instead of in bed gasping for air and slowly dying like we are all hoping.

6 Likes

Nah but he might be able to convince his doctor to tell everyone that he injected bleach and it’s what helped Trump recover and therefore he was correct all along.

1 Like

Nice call cuse.

The implications of this are pretty damning. Not that he coughed during a take. It’s that he coughed during a take and they couldn’t do a new one.

Also, Can you imagine being the asshole who has to fix his hair while you’re in full PPE?

6 Likes

Please decode for a high dummy

1 Like

Because one photo doesn’t prove anything. Two photos, wearing different outfits in different rooms - proves he’s working hard all day long. Why he needed to move to the conference room to sign that blank piece of paper we can only speculate.

7 Likes

I’m totally fine with editing out the cough. But the two rooms 10 minutes apart, signing blank pieces of paper, that’s just lololol.

3 Likes

i’m not convinced there’s a video edit, it still looks like he’s just making a grimace face