The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VII: We Are All Going To Die, Thanks Obama!

Sure.

I was kinda trying to get out ahead of things in case we all perish before it calms down…

In

In

In for another 10k

Let’s get some good news up in here soon

Wait what are we inning?

Where is Narrator at?

2 Likes

Re credentials

Microbiology and public health degree, though I work in the field of industrial fermentation, not the health arena. I have read dozens of books on the history of disease including several on the 1918 flu covering both the science and political response.

So I know the ABCs of virology and immunology much more than the average person but I’m not an up to date subject matter expert.

I’ve battled bacterial viruses (phage) and do have first hand experience with how fast they can evolve.

I try hard not overstate my knowledge.

My main points have more to the public health aspect. Anything in the low single digit lethality x high infection rate is probably going to kill more than something with high lethality and low infection rate (eg blood borne Ebola).

Trump is going to help the spread with what he is saying, and in a vulnerable population (olds). Kind of ironic. Will be really ironic if he gets it because he keeps having his rallies. I bet he will shut down all contact w the public very soon.

6 Likes

It’s like a rebuy. Another 10k post thread to hopefully turn it all around.

2 Likes

2+2 relic to subscribe?

Ahhhh. Ok I got it

Just set the thread to Tracking, people

3 Likes

First Biden vs Trump debate: Who ends up with the most new memes/gifs?

Trump would seem like the favorite because it’s Trump, but there are going to be a lot of salty Bros out there looking to play the, “See, we told you so!” game.

Maybe I just don’t pay as much attention any more, but I feel like there’s been a major lull in the overall Trump bashing over the past few weeks. Are people distracted with the primary races, or has Trump just stopped tweeting?

Primaries then our side decided to go with the closest thing we have to Trump, being reduced to “you guys chose a worse senile old lying racist creep than we did!” kind of takes the wind out of your sails.

1 Like

100% Biden has more negative memes than Trump. Leftists AND righties pumping them out.

And fucking liberals can’t meme anyways.

1 Like

So frustrating that Trump makes everything lose-lose

Either we fade mass corona deaths and trump is vindicated for his hoax language and gets a bump for re-election or we have mass corona deaths.

Why can’t he just be a leader and take this seriously and do what he can to help prevent deaths and then we can all be on the same side on just one fucking issue?

3 Likes

Let’s be real here, Trump isn’t going to be praised by the left for anything he does, short of accidentally impaling himself on 10 inch Russian hooker’s stiletto, Steve Irwin style.

The only thing he’s done for the last couple weeks is cover up the coronavirus pandemic and get his lackeys to praise him on TV for it. There is nothing even for conservatives not on his payroll to praise him for.

Thanks for that info. I’m sure you’d be welcome to comment on stuff over in the COVID-19 thread; there are a couple other knowledgeable people over there already but the more the merrier.

In

2 Likes