The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VII: We Are All Going To Die, Thanks Obama!

well nothing will get done on that until monday (trump will want this for the markets) and it’s donald trump.

in case anyone doubted his motivation, he sent a letter to a news nation. like the unibomber lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1238637949530537985
( twitter | raw text )

Boy the idea of the federal government unleashing its authority sure is comforting.

4 Likes

Awesome normal country

“You’ve got the richest man in the world asking people who are living paycheck to paycheck to donate to each other. That’s absolute bullshit.”

6 Likes
  1. Democrat hoax to hurt your favorite president
  2. Fake News Media overhyping threat to hurt Trump
  3. Seasonal Flu is way worse. THINK ABOUT THAT!
  4. “Foreign Virus” is gonna kill you, but I’ll stop if by keeping dirty Euros out.
  5. What about Obama killing thousands with Swine Flu?
  6. It’s a National Emergency! We will take care of everybody. Here’s some CEOs who love me. Stock market, please clap!
  7. Pray to God for divine intervention because that’s our only hope.

All in the span of a week.

35 Likes

Trump already supported criminal justice reform. If he starts pushing left-leaning social welfare stuff it will truly be frightening. I’m sure he couldn’t care one way or the other and just doesn’t understand that bootstrappy libertarianism isn’t really the ethos of Fascists.

Up to 4 cases traced to Corona-la-go. Two Brazilians, Miami mayor and ?

Kid got it after a brief interaction with Gobert at Jazz at Celtics.

He is def exposed.

Dr Brix should be barred from practicing ever again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/03/13/coronavirus-latest-news/

Acting Brazil Ambassador Nestor Forster, who sat at President Trump’s table Saturday night during a dinner at Mar-a-Lago, has tested positive for coronavirus, the embassy said late Friday. Forster is the third person who visited the president’s South Florida resort last weekend to test positive for the novel virus.

Ok, not even an exaggeration, most of the administration probably has it.

Donald Trump J Gribbin Donald Trump Holds N_A32HA0IW3l

trumpdebt2000

ETA30ZIXsAE8Fmk

1 Like

So generous of Wal Mart to share their parking lot.

1 Like

Did they print that out on a broken surfboard?

2 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, the Trump cultists won’t ever care. Stop worrying about convincing them to stop supporting Trump and worry about motivating regular folks to get out and vote for the Dems.

2 Likes

The only way this matters to his base is if it kills them, literally. Which is a real possibility.

4 Likes

I was going to say that the only thing that could shake the base is if someone in their immediate family gets really really sick from Covid. But then I thought, nah, that wouldn’t change anyone’s mind about Trump. So the only exit ramp is the Great Gig in the Sky.

My first thought was this was Trump showing off a huge blowup of his negative Coronavirus test.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1238671468000694272?s=20

15 Likes

Not that this would be good… But it would be an interesting time for the servant class folk without sick leave or a living wage to have a general strike demanding those things.

2 Likes