The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

I’m not allowing any poster to post sexist remarks… And will hide all those profanities…

He can swear all he wants…

Bitch is not a word for this forum to be directed at any poster… And that’s what I’m taking exception too from anyone.

1 Like

So is there a list of what profanities you find sexist and which ones aren’t just so I can stay on the right side of the law?

What in the bloody fuck?

Bitch is not a word for this forum to be directed at any poster… And that’s what I’m taking exception too from anyone.

I’m a bit surprised that our richest president (by far) Washington didn’t win the gold medal. I didn’t realize it until recently but Washington was an extremely successful capitalist who was probably one of the five richest men in the country. He likely quit after two terms for the same reasons Bill Gates will never even run.

LMAO. Will you be treating Bastard and dick the same way, or are you only concerned with swears that are female based?

I will forswear Bitch, Sissy, and Pansy.

Not sure about lowT yet. Perhaps I’ll wait for a mob vote?

Welp, now gotta hope its SF/TEN in the super bowl, and SF puts up a 94 vs the Chargers performance.

I thought it was long established that using the derogatory term Bitch was a hidaable post…

I see now it was not verified by you and that’s all OK with me… Post away Kerowo I’m sure as a long standing poster you will get away with a few bitch remarks unlike Ana up there…

Problem with that… Go to the Mod forum.

Actually us UKer’s use ■■■■ more often that all those… So I’m not sure what you mean here

If the premise that slave owners == bad as measured by today’s standards nothing you present is going to change that.

Nothing needs to be verified by me, I know my place in the world. Well, I forgot it for a moment and wanted to try and prevent mods from making up rules on the spot against posters who are pissing them off. Your forum your rules, but if I was going to post in that “how to attract more users” thread it be “don’t make arbitrary rules against newbs who are pissing people off.”

1 Like

Why on earth would we censor the word bitch?

Lol?

1 Like

I feel like ignore has to be totally exhausted before we start making rules on generalized acceptable speech.

2 Likes

When it’s directed at posters like @StimAbuser and @Zikzak and @Chris27 or anyone else…

I though that was the standard…

I’d imagine “Bastard” would be a more cutting insult on this board than “Bitch”.

Wat

I wouldn’t have hidden them then…

Orwell is smiling

W/e if it’s directed at someone specifically I guess, fine with hiding that.

1 Like