The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Go on

translation: “I’m losing my fucking mind.”

1 Like

This is not the prosecution telling the judge there is not sufficient evidence to convict.

2 Likes

Amplify the message. Fucking moron.

Donny is having an episode.

Consider this homework you should do for yourself. There’s like 200 places/podcasts/articles that go into the weeds on Flynn, the investigation, his sweetheart deal, etc. Everything is totally crazy. Hell, read the briefs recently filed for the appeal.

In a vacuum what Flynn did seems like totally normal transition stuff. Oh hey, don’t freak out about this thing, hang tight, our incoming administration is going to have a different policy. This is the sort of diplomacy that transitions ought to be doing. Now of course that same diplomacy could actually be a corrupt and illegal transaction, but you’d have to have evidence to prove that, which the FBI seemed to conclude that they didn’t have. So then Strozk latched on to the Logan act violation to interview Flynn. If the FBI could prove some sort of corrupt arrangement then prosecute that.

I’m not going to go listen to 200 unnamed podcasts on this subject. If you have a specific article you’d like to link to I’d be happy to read it.

And even if it were in a no profile case, the dismissal would get scrutiny because someone done messed up bad, and the judge will want to know if he’s been lied to.

The judge deliberately put Flynn under oath to lock him in just in case he was planning to purjure himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/06/24/trump-mount-rushmore-fireworks/

2 Likes

Also, the logan act is not unconstitutional and should be used more, as least in extreme cases like Flynn/Nixon. This is a minority legal position, but something should be done.

Even if the logan act is unconstitutional a court needs to say so in some context. Things don’t get improved as long as a law appears to be doing its job.

Trump burning down Mount Rushmore is near final story arc we need.

14 Likes

Of course he’ll rake the forest himself before the big show.

4 Likes

Just listen to mine! Mash the like and subscribe buttons!

23 Likes

New thread for Flynn stuff

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1276199680938921985
( twitter | raw text )

In honor of Nunes losing his case

5 Likes

Recovery is cooling? What recover? Three weeks ago we were in recovery?

1 Like

Interesting take saying the Bible was NOT upside down.

I guess if it is the Devil’s Handbook it was right side up

It wasn’t.